What do VN GOPers think of the Cheney issue?

Get on the MAGA train or get run over.​
quote:​
Donald J Trump​
@realdonaldtrump​
21m​
Liz Cheney is a bitter, horrible human being. I watched her yesterday and realized how bad she is for the Republican Party. She has no personality or anything good having to do with politics or our Country. She is a talking point for Democrats, whether that means the Border, the gas lines, inflation, or destroying our economy. She is a warmonger whose family stupidly pushed us into the never-ending Middle East Disaster, draining our wealth and depleting our Great Military, the worst decision in our Country’s history. I look forward to soon watching her as a Paid Contributor on CNN or MSDNC!​

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Donald J Trump​
@realdonaldtrump​
21m​
Liz Cheney is a bitter, horrible human being. I watched her yesterday and realized how bad she is for the Republican Party. She has no personality or anything good having to do with politics or our Country. She is a talking point for Democrats, whether that means the Border, the gas lines, inflation, or destroying our economy. She is a warmonger whose family stupidly pushed us into the never-ending Middle East Disaster, draining our wealth and depleting our Great Military, the worst decision in our Country’s history. I look forward to soon watching her as a Paid Contributor on CNN or MSDNC!​
You're using Trump as some sort of affirmation?????? SMH

Yep. And this comment by her sums up why she needs to go at least as far as leadership. She’s more eaten up by TDS than some Dems. Which of course is why they are all sticking up for her. I don’t really care if she doesn’t like Trump or not hell he’s not very likable. But she can’t move on so move her out.

Couple that with her Warhawk genetics and she’s needless baggage. It’s up to the people of WY if she gets to continue to speak for them or not.

I don't mind that she didn't like/support or even vote for Trump but once he lost the election she should have let it go.

Donald J Trump​
@realdonaldtrump​
21m​

Petty and stupid.

I don't mind that she didn't like/support or even vote for Trump but once he lost the election she should have let it go.
Yep. That’s it in a nutshell. That idiot Mittens is more eaten up than her with TDS and he’s at least been able to not draw attention to himself.

Yep. That’s it in a nutshell. That idiot Mittens is more eaten up than her with TDS and he’s at least been able to not draw attention to himself.

She's done nothing since the election than seek publicity and become a darling of the democrats. All she's doing is positioning herself for a run at a higher office.

I will not be surprised to see her flip parties.

I asked General Jack if he sees her as a traditional conservative. His reply:

Is that how you see her?
For the most part. If she’s like her dad and supports military interventionism then I would reevaluate any support I have for her. As it is, disagreeing with Trump isn’t a bad thing.

Remember how the democrats treated Zell Miller? He had the audacity to disagree with the DNC on some policy matters. The GOP loved him and got him to speak at a convention. Liz is going down that same road. But suddenly she’s public enemy #1 because she’s not going to kiss Trump’s ring.

Reactions: LouderVol and McDad
For the most part. If she’s like her dad and supports military interventionism then I would reevaluate any support I have for her. As it is, disagreeing with Trump isn’t a bad thing.

Remember how the democrats treated Zell Miller? He had the audacity to disagree with the DNC on some policy matters. The GOP loved him and got him to speak at a convention. Liz is going down that same road. But suddenly she’s public enemy #1 because she’s not going to kiss Trump’s ring.
I'm not so sure the framing of the narrative is entirely accurate with her ouster from GOP leadership at least on this board. I think posters here see it more as establishment infighting.
Personally I dgaf about her or McConnell or Trump. I drifted away from "conservatives" because they are insincere about small government, borrowing, and spending.

Donald J Trump​
@realdonaldtrump​
21m​

The irony is Trump trying to claim this is about the authenticity of her politics. SHE VOTED WITH HIM OVER 90 % OF THE TIME. And the person who will replace her voted with Trump less than 75 % of the time.

Sorry, but the GOP sold what little of its soul was left this morning.

The irony is Trump trying to claim this is about the authenticity of her politics. SHE VOTED WITH HIM OVER 90 % OF THE TIME. And the person who will replace her voted with Trump less than 75 % of the time.

Sorry, but the GOP sold what little of its soul was left this morning.

I hope you don't lose any good night's sleep over what's been done now. You worry too much about the GOP.
The Democratic party is the one in charge if you haven't noticed that yet .... & doing a terrible job at it too.

Donald J Trump​
@realdonaldtrump​
21m​
If it was the worst decision in our history then maybe he could have ended it.

This makes Trump look like a bitter pos. Well, more than usual

I hope you'll not lose any good night's sleep over what's been done now. You worry too much about the GOP.

Their appeal to a shrinking Trump base is not a long term plan for GOP success, and you know it. The members now care too much about avoiding Trump-based candidates showing up to primary them than to set the party on a course towards stability, normalcy, and traditional conservative ideology.

How the Hell did this happen? The party got coopted by a TV reality start with a bad wig and more baggage than all former Presidents combined. Just crazy.

If it was the worst decision in our history then maybe he could have ended it.

This makes Trump look like a bitter pos. Well, more than usual
cheney-former-chair-.jpg

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Their appeal to a shrinking Trump base is not a long term plan for GOP success, and you know it. The members now care too much about avoiding Trump-based candidates showing up to primary them than to set the party on a course towards stability, normalcy, and traditional conservative ideology.

How the Hell did this happen? The party got coopted by a TV reality start with a bad wig and more baggage than all former Presidents combined. Just crazy.

Trump ran this country a hell of a lot better than this POS politician, that's been there for 50 years, who's in charge now. God .... I thought nobody could out do Obama or Carter ..... but, Joe Biden is a terrible person to run this nation.

Reactions: AM64
She's done nothing since the election than seek publicity and become a darling of the democrats. All she's doing is positioning herself for a run at a higher office.

One the most conservative voting records in Congress. But she challenged Trump's lies and she is being cancelled.

Republicans: CANCEL CULTURE IS A REAL THING AND IT'S TERRIBLE AND CONSERVATIVES MUST BE ALLOWED TO SPEAK THEIR TRUTH!

Also Republicans: THERE IS NO ROOM FOR DEVIATION IN TRUMP'S AMERICA!

Only Trump's MAGA Republicans could turn a damn CHENEY into a martyr for honesty.

One the most conservative voting records in Congress. But she challenged Trump's lies and she is being cancelled.

Republicans: CANCEL CULTURE IS A REAL THING AND IT'S TERRIBLE AND CONSERVATIVES MUST BE ALLOWED TO SPEAK THEIR TRUTH!

Only Trump's MAGA Republicans could turn a damn CHENEY into a martyr for honesty.

200.gif

You ignored the bold and that is why she lost her leadership position. She could have kept on doing what she was doing and wouldn't have had a problem but she saw an opportunity to make herself appealing to people like you for a bid at a higher office and it was a gamble she lost.

Well I wasn't going to pick the Clemson professor who wanted to legalize prostitution. Even if I did, I wouldn't have voted for her because it would've been throwing my vote away, just like a writing in my dog woulda been

my dog and the prostitution professor STILL woulda been a better choice than trump BTW
Only way to waste a vote is to not actually vote for who you want. Its literally the one time you get to speak out for what you actually want, and instead you read off a prepared card handed out by whatever party you serve.

Never understood the mindset behind voting if you only follow the bandwagon.

In what reality do you live in where Trump could be considered smooth talking?

And does it make you feel more a fool for being conned by someone you feel Isn't as "smooth" as Trump?

Trump is as smooth, slimy as it gets. How else would a silver spoon guy like him portray himself like a man of the people lol

Reactions: General Jack
Donald J Trump​
@realdonaldtrump​
21m​
What an absolute moron.

Liz has the support of O.J. Simpson, CNN, and Mitt Romney. That should help her in whatever she decides to do.

Reactions: TNVOLNAVY
You ignored the bold and that is why she lost her leadership position. She could have kept on doing what she was doing and wouldn't have had a problem but she saw an opportunity to make herself appealing to people like you for a bid at a higher office and it was a gamble she lost.

She lost her position for disagreeing with Trump. Period. Differences of opinion are not tolerated in the GOP.

VN Store

Back