Pipeline Cyber Attack

I just watched that with my own two eyes, and yes, obviously the pixels on my screen moved in such a way that it appears to be a lady filling up plastic bags with gasoline and putting them into a trunk of a car.

However, I still refuse to believe that is real. I mean, not really, but you see my point. Absolutely unbelievable. The gas has to be pouring out of the top of that larger garbage bag that she put the plastic grocery bag in and filling her trunk with it.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards

4a5001b7beea096457f480c8808572428b-09-roll-safe.2x.h473.w710.jpg

I remember Madison when it wasn't even a wide spot in the road. Blink you miss it.
When I was a kid we went to Madison for everything.... groceries.... shopping. Madison Square had JC Penny, Western Auto, Harvey’s, The Stamp Store.... and the Shoney’s had drive up service like Sonic. I lived across the river in Old Hickory

Last edited:
Reactions: 82_VOL_83 and McDad
When I was a kid we went to Madison for everything.... groceries.... shopping. Madison Square had JC Penny, Western Auto, Harvey’s, The Stamp Store.... and the Shoney’s has drive up service like Sonic. I lived across the river in Old Hickory
Same. We lived on Brush Hill rd in Madison before moving to white house

Reactions: Carl Pickens
When I was a kid we went to Madison for everything.... groceries.... shopping. Madison Square had JC Penny, Western Auto, Harvey’s, The Stamp Store.... and the Shoney’s has drive up service like Sonic. I lived across the river in Old Hickory
Lol, not quite the Madison I was referring to.

I wonder if these Einstein’s have considered they might be sitting on their liquid stash for a while and what happens to the volatile compounds in gasoline if you don’t add fuel stabilizer. And no... none of these morons know what fuel stabilizer is.

I wonder if these Einstein’s have considered they might be sitting on their liquid stash for a while and what happens to the volatile compounds in gasoline if you don’t add fuel stabilizer. And no... none of these morons know what fuel stabilizer is.

I don’t think you need to worry about that if you’re storing in plastic grocery bags

I'd like to hand out containers made of styrofoam to the morons and watch the chaos .

I stopped & got gasoline at Kroger today with no problem. No panic & no lines of cars like Jimmy Carter had going in the 70s.
Joe Biden needs to show some kind of backbone & react to these cyber-criminals & let any group or country know that this will not be tolerated by the USA. The ball is in Jackass spineless Joe Biden's court to do something.
I think Jill is carrying his balls in her purse.

VN Store

Back