Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can think whatever you want, as long as you can admit it is completely illogical.

**** Alvin Kamara too, right? Or no?

I hope Alabama loses every game.

But the operative word is game. We are talking about a game. Going after a kids character because he doesn't want to play a children's game at the school you like. Calling him every name in the book.

Sad. Childish. Pathetic people you all are.

You're sad, childish and pathetic to even think AKs situation is remotely close to Henry T. Get the hell out, they aren't children. They're young adults and young adults do stupid **** all the time. Henry T is a prideless dependant loser who lets his daddy control his life. That's all there is to say. Lmao

Last edited:
You're sad, childish and pathetic to even think AKs situation is remotely close to Henry T. Get the hell out, they aren't children. They're young adults and young adults do stupid **** all the time. Henry T is a priceless dependant loser who lets his daddy control his life. That's all there is to say. Lmao
Funny how the narrative changes over time.

When he committed here, we were ecstatic about his family choosing us.

Reactions: orangefreak21
You're sad, childish and pathetic to even think AKs situation is remotely close to Henry T. Get the hell out, they aren't children. They're young adults and young adults do stupid **** all the time. Henry T is a priceless dependant loser who lets his daddy control his life. That's all there is to say. Lmao
So much venom for a young adult choosing where to play a game? Maybe some introspection needed on your part?

So much venom for a young adult choosing where to play a game? Maybe some introspection needed on your part?

Not playing the game itself. Most are mad because he never truly wanted to be here. Took money to come here, otherwise he would have went to Bama anyways. He was always going there, his heart was always there.

Dumb and dumber just pulled up on signing day with a big offer.

I’d be willing to bet most on here wouldn’t be as mad if he would have transferred anywhere else

Not playing the game itself. Most are mad because he never truly wanted to be here. Took money to come here, otherwise he would have went to Bama anyways. He was always going there, his heart was always there.

I’d be willing to bet most on here wouldn’t be as mad if he would have transferred anywhere else
It’s silly to think money was the only reason these guys came here and now why they’re gone. It’s not that simple.

You seem nice

Yeah we wouldn't be that mad if he went to Ohio State.

Prob had more to do with Tosh leaving Bama

Reactions: Dudley Smith
They aren't children. Agreed. That is evidenced by how maturely our team, coaching staff, and Henry T handled this entire deal.

Our fans on the other hand? Grown adults crying. Attacking players. Fat, arm chair QBs saying D1 athletes aren't competitive. These are the children lol.

All you Toot apologists can gtfo. A true diehard vol player OR fan would not like what he did at all. I won't wish him to be badly injured or anything like that but I hope some vol player whips hiss arse someday.

I have more hate for Gray, Key and Wanya for going to OK than Henry T to Bama. I hope they all suck azz but not a fan of the obvious scheme they and Oklahoma coaches had to poach 3 key players.

Reactions: volinbama256
I mean , honestly, we arent really rivals with Alabama anymore anyway. Not in 20 years. It doesn't mean what it used to as far as kids these days
In the 9 straight years we were whipping their ass, and all the other beatings we put on them, and the back and forth between UT and Bama throughout the years...I can promise you not a single Bama fan, young or old, thought this way. I hate to say it, maybe they're not a bunch of pu**ies like our younger generation of fans.

They aren't children. Agreed. That is evidenced by how maturely our team, coaching staff, and Henry T handled this entire deal.

Our fans on the other hand? Grown adults crying. Attacking players. Fat, arm chair QBs saying D1 athletes aren't competitive. These are the children lol.

The team is going to keep face on social media, they're in a position of being in the public eye. They have to keep their emotions in check. It's the smart thing to do. I on the other hand, don't give a ****. I ain't suiting up this year, I am just a fan. And therefore I will be pissed when someone disrespects the program in such a way. It's that simple. He could of easily not dragged this **** out for dramas sake and could of literally went to several other schools and I would wish him well. But he handled it the worst way possible like a little daddy whipped punk. Yes, I hope he fails horribly and doesn't sniff professional foootball. **** em'. I don't wish no physical or health harms on the kid, that's just stupid. But you're damn right I hope he stinks it up ok the field so bad the CFL even laughs at the possibility of him playing for any of their teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back