Henry T to OSU?

I was thinking the same thing. I know there have been countless allegations, and they are simply allegations, but if he was part of past problems, I can certainly see the new leadership politely and discretely asking him to find a new place to play.
I knew several guys in the army that were invited to enlist by their local judge. 🤐🤐🤐

Yet another over hyped disappointment. The leader of a defense that could stop no one, on a 3-7 team. HT can GTFO, I consider his scholarship to be larceny.

Reactions: MadWorld
He was a good tackler, but couldn't cover a pass to save his a$$. He will be a back up there if its true!!

He could tackle until the horses came out to play. Watched him get ran over by the A&M's Mond a quarterback. All that talk about losing weight to get faster did not make much sense to me but I am not him. I understand that he is not happy but not a fan of how he has handled the situation. Poop or get off the pot.

Both the former LBers have chosen the "3 yds and a clout of dust" conference. Probably smart moves for both.

I’m looking forward to the MSU vs OSU game, to see Crouch take the handoff up the gut and meet Henry T. at the goal line! Who wins that battle?
GBO!!

There’s a lot more to that story that I think you’d change your view if you knew. Some yes. Others, not so much. Some of them were just following directions
Translation: Your favorite QB didn't want anything, but Pruitt and company forced him to take cash?

This kid was picking between Alabama and UT when he was coming out of high school. He chose UT. If winning was the most important thing to him, then he's as dumb as he is disloyal.

Well, I’m sure he had different expectations about our program coming out of high school than what happened in reality, pal

Reactions: MadWorld
I guess OSU told him they would get him more Happy Meals. I just can't wish him any luck whatsoever.
Maybe it's time to let the WORN OUT Happy Meals quote go to sleep, it does nothing to help in recruiting and I'm guessing that pretty much everyone is sick of hearing the same thing

If he goes there and starts they are not winning a NC he can’t cover.
a elite QB in final 4 would eat him up. If OSU’s LB’s are that down they may not win the B1G. They are replacing QB also.

I think National Recruiting director for 247 football knows a little more about talent than armchair QB's like us. Read his, and others, assessment on 247. He is fast and has good cover skills, and a great tackler. At UT he was at a disadvantage because he literally had to do double duty for line and other LB's mistakes. Of course he is going to be burned because it is humanly impossible to cover the whole field. I think at Ohio State it will be so greatly minimized and he will basically just be responsible for his position.

Reactions: jarnol32
Maybe it's time to let the WORN OUT Happy Meals quote go to sleep, it does nothing to help in recruiting and I'm guessing that pretty much everyone is sick of hearing the same thing
Go preach to someone else and by the way

1h9fui.jpg

Well, I’m sure he had different expectations about our program coming out of high school than what happened in reality, pal

Probably so. But life doesn’t always work out to our expectations. You either man up and deal with it or be a coward and run. Henry T choose the latter. The quicker he leaves the better.

Probably so. But life doesn’t always work out to our expectations. You either man up and deal with it or be a coward and run. Henry T choose the latter. The quicker he leaves the better.

I do believe he has already been gone for months now...... my understanding is that he is taking on-line classes at home in California to finish out the semester. I do still think he is interested in Alabama and that is why he hasn't signed yet. If he doesn't sign by friday at Ohio State he will not be allowed to go there because registration ends then. The fall semester is when he can register then but that ain't going to happen.

Last edited:

Because you’re a fan of UT, you expect undying loyalty from our players. Never mind the players we get from the transfer portal that were not loyal to their original school of choice.

VN Store

Back