Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to remember Peyton Manning "pushing" a lot of balls during his last Super Bowl season.

Now I wait for a "pushing balls" joke.

Fine and strong are good different things.

Joe burrow: fine
Josh Allen: strong
Peyton Manning: fine
Matt Stafford: strong
Tom Brady : fine
Patrick mahomes: strong

Add this college name (blast from the past) to the list:

Danny Weuffel: weak

But yet he was a GREAT college QB, and also the player that helped me understand that being great in college does mean squat when you go to the NFL.

Right now I care for us to develop a great College QB, anything more is a bonus.

Add this college name (blast from the past) to the list:

Danny Weuffel: weak

But yet he was a GREAT college QB, and also the player that helped me understand that being great in college does mean squat when you go to the NFL.

Right now I care for us to develop a great College QB, anything more is a bonus.

Yeah and threw all over the place on everybody. Posters in here wanting QBs that don't take care of the ball or are reckless are gonna be whining just like with JG.

Bailey doesn’t have a strong arm... that doesn’t mean he can’t become a hall of fame caliber QB just like having a strong arm doesn’t mean you will be successful. i laid out the criteria for you with QBs with Strong arms, if you can’t tell the difference in the way they throw the ball vs bailey then that is a you problem.
Nobody is arguing he’s Aaron Rodgers. But he does not have a weak arm. His arm is fine.

Hooker is below average. Maurer has potential but is too inconsistent. This is between HB and Milton as of today

I was indifferent on the QBs until yesterday. I’m now confident I do not want Hooker. Intrigued by Milton and open minded on the others. Bailey appears ahead right now.

No Bailey is QB1 now and forever always has been. For you to even question or utter a different opinion or word is honestly grounds for banishment straight to hell.
From what we have seen, he should be at this point. None of us see any of practice and few of us know very much about mechanics, leading the offense, etc. I think most people are like me in that we trust Coach Heupel at this point to put the best players out there. Also, many on here, including some quotes from VQ, have said that Bailey was clearly QB3 and likely to transfer out. He is a highly rated recruit and we have high hopes for him. I think most of the people repping Bailey are doing it because some of the other so called experts have said he is turrible.

Hooker is the worst QB on the roster after watching Saturday, imo. But with that being said, I think there could be a place for some packages with him and his legs. Plus there's value in having a guy like that come off the bench if an injury occurs.

Hooker is the worst QB on the roster after watching Saturday, imo. But with that being said, I think there could be a place for some packages with him and his legs. Plus there's value in having a guy like that come off the bench if an injury occurs.
its one game. could line him up in WC. Pretty sure thats what VPI did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back