'21 Official RF Orange & White Game Chatter thread...

Yesterday was realistically the best case scenario....

We showcased to offensive recruits how fun/explosive our offense is, while at the same time showcasing to defensive recruits how immediate playing time is available.
Big time homer here, but, we are staring down the barrel of a 5-7 season by all logical accounts, but all I see is the best looking spring in 7 years or so. Big time excited either way. Go Hype

Hooker not impressive at all. Moves with check downs and screens.

He ain’t it.

I been told ppl this Hooker is not the answer. Why would a qb lose his position at a lower P5 and be the answer here. I get sick of ppl getting excited about castaways from school we beat even when we have been down. If he can't sustain the position in the ACC he damn sure can't play in the SEC.

I been told ppl this Hooker is not the answer. Why would a qb lose his position at a lower P5 and be the answer here. I get sick of ppl getting excited about castaways from school we beat even when we have been down. If he can't sustain the position in the ACC he damn sure can't play in the SEC.

Damn I hate that I agree with one of your posts.

Plus this staff isn’t the one that accepted his transfer. Zero reason to think he’s “the guy” come week one. I never understood that.

Joe Milton ?

VN Store

Back