'21 Official RF Orange & White Game Chatter thread...

By who? Heupel? Name one time huepels trashed him...

VQ the only ones that have been negative regarding HB, they get to see MAYBE 15 minutes of practice each week
I mean AP has said in literally every video they have only seen 2 periods. VN loves to hate on him for some cringe reason.

Maurer and Bailey are comparable.

I think Maurer has the more potential.
Bailey wins accuracy by a slight bit.
Maurer wins mobility.

Maurer had at least 2 dropped passes the would have had his stats near the same as Bailey.

Hooker.... my goodness... like I said JG 2.0

Reactions: VolByLaw
Maurer and Bailey are comparable.

I think Maurer has the more potential.
Bailey wins accuracy by a slight bit.
Maurer wins mobility.

Maurer had at least 2 dropped passes the would have had his stats near the same as Bailey.

Hooker.... my goodness... like I said JG 2.0
maurer speed doesn't show up against elite defenses

JG played one snap today. It was an INT. They're saying the injury isn't "terribly bad".

I don't want to hate the kid at a different school but that pass legitimately could have been intercepted by 3 people.

JG could have a lawsuit against the school for the irreparable damage he got from bad coaching. I know we say he got two coaches fired... But two seperate coaches actually put themselves in a position to let JG get them fired. Insane.

maurer speed doesn't show up against elite defenses
I tend to agree. And one thing I will say is, I've yet to see any evidence Hooker is faster than him. Maurer has looked faster to me every single time I've seen them run today and in the open practice.

My guess is Milton is a better athlete than both of them.

I tend to agree. And one thing I will say is, I've yet to see any evidence Hooker is faster than him. Maurer has looked faster to me every single time I've seen them run today and in the open practice.

My guess is Milton is a better athlete than both of them.
Hooker is like 225-230. Maurer is 195-200.

So he has been wrong some. Big deal. Taking every chance you can to bash him is lame. It’s like the idiots who take every chance they can to bash JG. People need to grow up.

He is a media member who chooses to put himself out there and gets paid for reporting on college football. I don’t feel bad for him.

Reactions: UTMVol76
Yesterday was realistically the best case scenario....

We showcased to offensive recruits how fun/explosive our offense is, while at the same time showcasing to defensive recruits how immediate playing time is available.
Have to admit that I wondered if this was the plan when I saw all the defensive players that were being held out. Surprised there were that many that couldn't go at all.

Have to admit that I wondered if this was the plan when I saw all the defensive players that were being held out. Surprised there were that many that couldn't go at all.

Maybe? Not a conspiracy theorist but I will say it looked like Trevon Flowers flopped on his tackle “attempt” at Jaylen Wright for the first TD. 👀👀

VN Store

Back