Alexus Dye out of Troy commits

Kellie gets what we need ..... A double , double , player ! She is not the three point shooter but I will take a double point scorer and a double rebounder every day and all day long ! She has played against SEC competition and did very well. I believe she will be a good mentor for Stricklin and/or Puckett allowing them time to grow into the SEC type of game . JMO

This is the impact transfer we've been waiting for?

I guess you can take the coach out of the mid-major, but you can't take the mid-major out of the coach... :rolleyes:
You know I haven't been thrilled with Kellie's recruiting/portal activity either, but not this time.
Alexus can flat out play, mid-major or not.

This is the impact transfer we've been waiting for?

I guess you can take the coach out of the mid-major, but you can't take the mid-major out of the coach... :rolleyes:
Eeyore_naught.gif

I am STILL ticked off about that Troy-A&M game, too. Watching Troy get jobbed like they did pretty much ruined the tournament for me. It was awful, wasn't it???

I literally just finished watching the highlights and am sad at how it ended. Troy deserved that one big time.

I’m watching that part right now and it does not look better this time!!!!

I just finished watching it again, too, and I honestly don't recall any game ending I've ever seen that made me more upset than that one. The only positive about it was the way the Troy women handled it as they walked off the court. You know they had to be furious and devastated, but they just calmly walked off. Personally, I didn't stop fuming about it for over an hour that day. God. I am not over it yet. lol

I literally just finished watching the highlights and am sad at how it ended. Troy deserved that one big time.

Thing is, even two of their best players fouled out on phantom calls near the end, too. There were so many botched calls that it began to feel, well, suspicious to me. And I never think like that.

Reactions: ttharp
Thing is, even two of their best players fouled out on phantom calls near the end, too. There were so many botched calls that it began to feel, well, suspicious to me. And I never think like that.

There definitely were many questionable calls down the stretch that took away some key possessions for Troy. The officiating was horrible.

I like your thinking and since Nikki has resigned from LSU, give me Pointer and Afiwa and let's try to get to the Final Four!

mlindsay, I have been checking this board at least once an hour with fingers crossed hoping for that to happen. I also couldn't blame them if they wanted to stay where they are. None of us know what their personal/academic situations are, so it very well may make more sense for them to finish out in Baton Rouge.

VN Store

Back