Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just dont see any one of the 3 current qbs leaving after spring ball, they all seem really bought in
Wouldn’t have believed it until recently, but there’s ONE QB that doesn’t seem to be part of any conversation (albeit of his own making) and that’s Salter. I think he’s pulling stakes.

Reactions: HankHill
Which country's capital is the fastest growing? -

Answer: Ireland. - Every year it's Dublin.
:confused:

iu

How long are people going to compare any QB they don’t think is good to JG? Because it’s already tired and annoying. Milton has more talent in his left pinky toe and more moxie in his right than JG has in his entire body.
As someone who is not opposed to dropping an AJ Suggs comparison now and again, I regret to inform you that I am going to be using JG as the measuring stick for poor QB play well into my retirement.

I really hope your right. We need a surprise success. I guess I am one of the few that isn't ready for HB to leave. I believe we haven't seen the development or all the talent from him yet. As just a reminder. He missed last years Spring practice and a lot of Fall practice with this contract tracing crap. I understand that he might just not fit this O system and if not I hope he finds a place he can shine. Would just like to see and know if he is or not.
I agree I want to see Bailey. I think he's just a guy who knows how to get it done in game. I'm not concerned about his mechanics because I think knowing where to go with the ball and getting it there on time are way more important, but Heupel knows QBs, so I'm not terribly concerned regardless.

All of this could have been partially negated if Fulmer would have fired clown shoes for performance like he deserved to be, before we opened the can of worms.

I think in the end, Fulmer wasn't choosing Pruitt over UT. I think he knew Pruitt had most of the instate talent locked up for 2022 and wanted to get them signed and enrolled and then give Pruitt one more year to save himself. I think Fulmer meant well for the program, but he just wasn't meant to be an AD.

Wonder if his family will refund all that GoFund me money from UT fans if he bolts...
They shouldn't feel inclined to, it was a donation with no strings attached in an attempt to help someone who needed it. I hope Vol fans would not want that money refunded. Being someone who donated, I would just wish the kid well if he bolted.

Looks about like my MySpace page from back in the day.

I got on Facebook's internet page the other day (when I use FB it's usually the phone app) and I was shocked how crappy their interface was. $850B market cap built on a website that looks like it was designed in 2005. Basilio is in good company.

Wouldn’t have believed it until recently, but there’s ONE QB that doesn’t seem to be part of any conversation (albeit of his own making) and that’s Salter. I think he’s pulling stakes.
Unfortunate for him. But i wonder if this staff even likes him enough to fight through the bs and keep him. I really don’t care Bc honestly this scheme is going to be so QB friendly i think any 3 that we have (HH, HB, or BM) will be able to move the ball in this offense. It’s very simple

They shouldn't feel inclined to, it was a donation with no strings attached in an attempt to help someone who needed it. I hope Vol fans would not want that money refunded. Being someone who donated, I would just wish the kid well if he bolted.
No they will need that and probably more with that medical bill. That should have no bearing on football status. No family deserves to be put in debt because of a virus they have no control over
Absolutely not necessary. Come on, man. The need was real.

Yeah definitely hope the fanbase or local media doesn't drum up BS over it. Saw the update his dad finally got to leave the hospital, great news there.

Unfortunate for him. But i wonder if this staff even likes him enough to fight through the bs and keep him. I really don’t care Bc honestly this scheme is going to be so QB friendly i think any 3 that we have (HH, HB, or BM) will be able to move the ball in this offense. It’s very simple

That's my thing. Would any of us not take any 3 of those guys over true freshman Dillon Gabriel? The same true freshman Gabriel that this staff oversaw throwing for 3,600+ yards, 29tds and 7 ints. I would be willing to bet that our QB puts up similar numbers this year, no matter who it is.

None of this is a surprise, so guys have been weighing their options for a while. I know for sure one has. CJH wanted to bring in his own guy, and we have a roomful of QBs who could have good careers elsewhere. I've been saying for a while we're going to have guys leave after spring football.
Agree and that aligns with why I’ve been told about them pushing scholly reductions as their punishment Bc they are already below count... and if more leave... what the hell does it matter if we’re short 15 scholarships when we only have like 65 to begin with

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back