Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we pay a Coach with a track record of developing QBs then get all bent out of shape if he brings in a kid we don't personally approve of because he struggled in an Offense that's 10 years past its expiration date even at the HS level. Maybe he's an asset, maybe he's not. But, like Mr. Hill, I understand that stats can be made to say whatever you want them to say and have to be looked at in context. It's a LONG way between here and August and there isn't a quick fix, fast food solution. Just my opinion.

Man we all woke up in a mood didn’t we lol

iu

I thought Heupel was intent on making the system adapt to the strengths of the players. I would think any decent qb coach could take HB and make an absolute killer out of him.
I think Heupel wants a true gunslinger and that just ain’t Bailey.

Y’all Joe Milton is crazy talented. Harbaugh hasn’t made a QB look good since Luck. With good coaching Milton has the potential to be special. He was getting crazy hype before last season. Didn’t go perfect but he definitely showed flashes. Has a cannon of an arm and is decisive with the ball. Heupel isn’t bringing Milton in because he thinks he can’t possibly contribute.
choose to believe

Reactions: Ryno14
So we pay a Coach with a track record of developing QBs then get all bent out of shape if he brings in a kid we don't personally approve of because he struggled in an Offense that's 10 years past its expiration date even at the HS level. Maybe he's an asset, maybe he's not. But, like Mr. Hill, I understand that stats can be made to say whatever you want them to say and have to be looked at in context. It's a LONG way between here and August and there isn't a quick fix, fast food solution. Just my opinion.[/QUOT

We can disagree with out being "bent out of shape." LOL

How long are people going to compare any QB they don’t think is good to JG? Because it’s already tired and annoying. Milton has more talent in his left pinky toe and more moxie in his right than JG has in his entire body.

If you overthrow receivers, throw behind receivers, and struggle to understand that you are going to get blitzed on 3rd and 10 so you have to get rid of the ball then you will get compared to JG no matter how much talent your pinky finger has.

So we have paid professionals with years of contacts inside and outside the program who can’t even get a practice report from a scrimmage, but all of a sudden about half a dozen posters on a message board (some with credibility) KNOW what’s going to happen with the QB position 4-5 months from now? Is this what I’m reading? Got it.
All based upon a new player listed as enrolled. It is quite laughable.

Y’all Joe Milton is crazy talented. Harbaugh hasn’t made a QB look good since Luck. With good coaching Milton has the potential to be special. He was getting crazy hype before last season. Didn’t go perfect but he definitely showed flashes. Has a cannon of an arm and is decisive with the ball. Heupel isn’t bringing Milton in because he thinks he can’t possibly contribute.

I really hope your right. We need a surprise success. I guess I am one of the few that isn't ready for HB to leave. I believe we haven't seen the development or all the talent from him yet. As just a reminder. He missed last years Spring practice and a lot of Fall practice with this contract tracing crap. I understand that he might just not fit this O system and if not I hope he finds a place he can shine. Would just like to see and know if he is or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back