The Official 2nd Amendment Appreciation Thread

Got my G2c back today......I know.....it’s money in a G2c but I like the G2c and I’ll just keep it. Really no different than me putting a grand or more into my Glock.......it’s not really worth it.....it just is to me.

View attachment 362331View attachment 362332View attachment 362333View attachment 362334View attachment 362335View attachment 362336View attachment 362337View attachment 362336

I like the g2c & g3c both. Nice guns for the price. Especially if you're not looking to sink a ton into a Glock.

Taurus has actually done a nice job with this gun.

Reactions: JoAllan
I like the g2c & g3c both. Nice guns for the price. Especially if you're not looking to sink a ton into a Glock.

Taurus has actually done a nice job with this gun.

I agree......Taurus has come a long way lately it seems.

Right now their TX22 is my very favorite .22lr handgun.

The G3 and G3c....to me.....are about as good as it gets in “budget”....or cheap handguns.

Don’t get me wrong, I have some revolvers from back in the day and even then they were great; however some of their lineup struggled over the years.

Glocks are amazing for what they are......you spend $600 and you get a no frills handgun that works, and works every time......one you can trust your life on.........unless you bought a Glock 44......then your just out of luck, until you shoot 400 or 500 rounds and use quality ammunition........just kidding......kind of.

Now days there are tons of striker fired handguns in the $600 price range.......that also work every time......and with a few frills.

I think everyone should own a Glock (or an M&P)........then buy other stuff that fills your needs, cheaper or with those frills that Glocks lack.

Reactions: ShoalCreekVol

VN Store

Back