Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cutting onions bro, I was cutting onions.

I am so happy he stayed. He just wasn’t right this year and has beautiful opportunity for redemption. Plus, he can be a glue guy for these studs coming in!!
You can call me sis, 😉. I think and have hope he owns the court next year. He is fast becoming one of my favorite Vols.

Sweet. So instead of complaining like a fat kid who lost his Halloween candy, how about you tell us what in the world JH and his staff are suppposed to do?

We need to be doing this as well. Honestly the UT video and production department are second to none. The football team could use their prowess and high regard in the industry to their advantage in recruiting.

We need to be doing this as well. Honestly the UT video and production department are second to none. The football team could use their prowess and high regard in the industry to their advantage in recruiting.

I don't get it. Gonna charge $15 a pop for pics of the guys in their practice gear standing around?

What content could UT media produce that could be sold directly to fans? What content do they make now that is sold directly to fans?

No one is going to buy football cards of players. He was right the first time. It's a mole hill, not a mountain.

But this is coming from someone who doesn't understand how thots make guys pay for their Only Fans, so what do I know.

I thought we were already doing such. At least that was the talk here the past year or so.

I don't get it. Gonna charge $15 a pop for pics of the guys in their practice gear standing around?

What content could UT media produce that could be sold directly to fans? What content do they make now that is sold directly to fans?

No one is going to buy football cards of players. He was right the first time. It's a mole hill, not a mountain.

But this is coming from someone who doesn't understand how thots make guys pay for their Only Fans, so what do I know.
Its what ive wondered for awhile, what does these kids actually think theyll make from this? Do they really expect people to pay $25 for an autograph?

That's pretty much what I am saying. I don't get the panic this early and with a new staff. I am happy we got a OLB and a DE.

How are they supposed to build any kind of the momentum when you can’t have a camp, or a junior day, or a big actual recruiting weekend. It’s basically impossible. I’m not putting much stock into recruiting rankings until things fully open back up and have been for a few months.

How are they supposed to build any kind of the momentum when you can’t have a camp, or a junior day, or a big actual recruiting weekend. It’s basically impossible. I’m not putting much stock into recruiting rankings until things fully open back up and have been for a few months.
Which honestly it’s not the worst thing in the world Bc it gives our staff time to evaluate hold over UT recruits closer and decide if they still are interested or not and gives them time to build their own board... without really falling behind Bc other schools like FL, UGA, Bama etc Bc they can’t really build momentum either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back