Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas A&M will be a team to watch with Tony Vitello according to Hubbs. Raises for him and his staff are being talked about along with some improvements to Lindsay Nelson. Hopefully that will be enough to keep him.
With Tenn track record with spending money, they will offer him $5k more and all he can drink water to try and keep him

Selfish players don't help win longterm, all they do is rot the program longterm., I don't even see how this is debatable in team sports. I want them gone, they have shown the whole world who they are, and what they are about.
How is contemplating transferring being selfish? This is an extremely difficult decision for all of these players..... They only get a very few years to have a college experience.... You can tell how toxic we have made our university by the fact we will probably be losing two in state recruits to Kentucky today. How many life long Vol fans have decided to attend other schools bc of how our university has been ran.... Everyone keeps talking about getting players from the transfer portal..... Don’t those kids fit your definition of selfish..... What about the basketball player from Auburn that everyone is so excited about? Isn’t he a selfish player? You don’t win without players.

But why do you leave them at the tables in mall food courts? Just seems weird, Nicholas
I’m going to be the new Banksy

Photos of my skinny calves will pop up everywhere.... People will be like “What the.... where did this come from? Wait a second... this is captivating!”

that’s how it’s playing out in my mind

He didn’t do a good job of articulating that.

I think it makes sense to have two definitions considering how things are nowadays.

But more importantly: who effing cares? If some guy says that he will be happier if he’s a woman then just let him be a retard and do that. Not hurting anyone

He can do that but he should not compete with girls while swinging a big D

I’m in a biology PhD program 👀

You can keep trying to make an argument based on what your politics are but the objective truth (of today’s society which is all that matters) is that sex and gender now have two different meanings. Is that right or wrong? I don’t know or care. It’s just how things are in society right now. I guess it makes sense to have those dividers. any further redefining of the words after this is when I’ll draw the line.

So if society deems it’s ok to kill a person of a particular race, we just stand by and let them get gassed? You may get several degrees but it will not mean you are logical or intelligent.

The living room in the house I’m buying is 17’ 3” x 15’ 3”

I have a perfectly good, year old Sony Bravia 65” TV.... but being a man, I am looking for an excuse to just hang that in the bonus room for the kids, and get me a bigger TV for the living room.

But I know the size of the TV should be based on the size of the room it’s in, for optimal viewing experience.

75” good for those dimensions? Couch would be about 12-14’ off the wall where the TV is mounted

Reactions: ***RoadVol***
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back