Rennia Davis - WNBA Draft

I was most shocked Indiana drafted Gondrezick over Rennia. Felt almost certain she would go to Indiana if she was available when they came up. My heart started to race when they didn’t draft her.

Looks like there was a ton of emphasis on the 3 point shot in this draft. Makes it interesting that Evans didn’t go higher. I would have drafted her in place of McDonald. They are almost carbon copies but I think Dana wins that battle 1 on 1 and she’s a pure 3 pt shooter. Jasmine walker also obviously went before Rennia due to her 3 point shooting.

I was most shocked Indiana drafted Gondrezick over Rennia. Felt almost certain she would go to Indiana if she was available when they came up. My heart started to race when they didn’t draft her.

Looks like there was a ton of emphasis on the 3 point shot in this draft. Makes it interesting that Evans didn’t go higher. I would have drafted her in place of McDonald. They are almost carbon copies but I think Dana wins that battle 1 on 1 and she’s a pure 3 pt shooter. Jasmine walker also obviously went before Rennia due to her 3 point shooting.
I knew they wouldn't take Rennia because of who their head coach is

I cants see Kysre making the roster cut. Just seems like a wasted draft pick.

I too am shocked that Rennia wasn't picked by Indy...especially with the first round landing them two shooting guards. Rennia seems much more versatile than either. Not to mention Catch is GM...

LA may have gotten quite a bargain with Guirantes at the end of the 2nd round. Her and Walker could be solid additions to their roster.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Underwhelming draft. Bunch of randos in the 3rd round who will all be cut before training camp. I'm surprised more teams didn't try to trade their '21 draft picks for '22 or '23 picks. Both of those drafts look like they will be pretty deep.

VN Store

Back