Jennifer Sullivan leaving Tennessee

What about that Ikanbee Dare T'murruh guy? He seems to know a lot about social media with youngins.
OH?! You want a real college coach.
Sorry I mentioned it.

Didn't we hear Ariel Massengill the last time she was up for a head coaching job at Memphis. I'm sure there will be a few on a list. We may even see her former Assistant at Mo State get promoted from her present position at Tennessee.

Would actually like to see a former lady vol for this job. I felt exactly opposite about he head coaching position a few years ago. I do feel we need at least one assistant who knows what it’s like to be a Lady Vol.

Someone who can tell the players “Hey, you think she’s being tough on you? Let me tell you a little story about Coach Summitt.”
Alexis Hornbuckle just moved back to Knoxville. She’s going to be training kids for Bobby Maze’s AAU program. She doesn’t have any college experience but she’s coached high school and AAU, plus she knows what it takes to win championships. Just a thought

Didn't we hear Ariel Massengill the last time she was up for a head coaching job at Memphis. I'm sure there will be a few on a list. We may even see her former Assistant at Mo State get promoted from her present position at Tennessee.

It's *Massengale, and she's been a coach for like two years and at a small school, so that's a no.

And no to the Mo State pipeline. We need to stay away from mid major coaches. We need an assistant with P5 experience at the very least. Would like to see them go after Joy Cheek.

Alexis Hornbuckle just moved back to Knoxville. She’s going to be training kids for Bobby Maze’s AAU program. She doesn’t have any college experience but she’s coached high school and AAU, plus she knows what it takes to win championships. Just a thought
I would love Lex to get back at it. I would 100% be on board with that.

VN Store

Back