Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron bends the knee to china. He will never be the goat
I’m a Bird fan, Lebron would have a rough time against the Pitons (Bad Boys) he would have came inside the 3 point line, come to think about he don’t now. Jordan, Magic, Bird wanted to beat the best, Lebron wants the best on his team. Big difference. Hard to compare era Oscar could be the goat. Easier to compare by positions and Lebron still wouldn’t make my starting five.

ArtisticPastelHedgehog-max-1mb.gif

The Aristocrats of Bands................TSU

HiddenSimilarFairyfly-size_restricted.gif

The Sophisticated Ladies..................TSU
P

I’m a Bird fan, Lebron would have a rough time against the Pitons (Bad Boys) he would have came inside the 3 point line, come to think about he don’t now. Jordan, Magic, Bird wanted to beat the best, Lebron wants the best on his team. Big difference. Hard to compare era Oscar could be the goat. Easier to compare by positions and Lebron still wouldn’t make my starting five.

Your starting 5 would be ass.

PG: Lebron
SG: Jordan
SF: Kobe
PF: Durant/Bird
C: Shaq

That’s the answer.

Good win for Matsuyama
Really close to greatest choke job ever..if that ball on 13 doesn't bounce left instead of right off that tree he would have been at least been in a playoff with Zalatoris after having a six shot lead with eight holes left.

He won because the course softened up immensely for one little stretch after the rain on saturday, and to his credit he recognized it and took advantage and then held on. I felt horrible for Shuffles, but what in the heck was he thinking on 16?

Can’t stand Lebron and think his recruiting hurts the NBA. That being said, the lakers had magic, kareem, green and worthy at the same time. The Celtics had Bird, mchale, Parrish and ainge. Lebron is a loud mouth whiner but you have to look at the whole picture and not just what fits your argument.

Reactions: UTMVol76
Can’t stand Lebron and think his recruiting hurts the NBA. That being said, the lakers had magic, kareem, green and worthy at the same time. The Celtics had Bird, mchale, Parrish and ainge. Lebron is a loud mouth whiner but you have to look at the whole picture and not just what fits your argument.
Yes, but those Lakers and Celtics teams were built by the draft. You can argue too that you never would have listed Green, Byron, Parrish, or Ainge if it wasn’t for Bird and Magic taking their teams to a next level of greatness.

The 80s, in particular the East, was some of the best basketball of all time. I miss it.

Yes, but those Lakers and Celtics teams were built by the draft. You can argue too that you never would have listed Green, Byron, Parrish, or Ainge if it wasn’t for Bird and Magic taking their teams to a next level of greatness.

The 80s, in particular the East, was some of the best basketball of all time. I miss it.
Me too. I was a Pistons fan. Always liked the Way they played to win no matter what it took. Lambeer would get into a fight just to get the other guy thrown out of the game. vinnie and dumars shooting lights out. Thomas running the point and Rodman actually had black hair and no tattoos.

Me too. I was a Pistons fan. Always liked the Way they played to win no matter what it took. Lambeer would get into a fight just to get the other guy thrown out of the game. vinnie and dumars shooting lights out. Thomas running the point and Rodman actually had black hair and no tattoos.
I HATED the Bad Boys but I have a respect for them as time goes on. Bulls would have never had the toughness they needed to dominate the 90s without the Pistons, Lakers, and Celtics beating (literally) the fire out of them for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back