Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to Eddie George. Really hope that works for him but more importantly... Mikki Allen VFL is the AD there.
Starting with Deon at Jackson State, and now Eddie at TSU, these are smart moves for HBCUs that will hopefully bring the extra eyes and higher talent. I’d like to see this be successful. These are FUN college environments when they’re rocking!

Starting with Deon at Jackson State, and now Eddie at TSU, these are smart moves for HBCUs that will hopefully bring the extra eyes and higher talent. I’d like to see this be successful. These are FUN college environments when they’re rocking!
Deion’s lost 3 straight and talking up his next class to his current team. Kinda Pruittish.

Reactions: VolByLaw
ArtisticPastelHedgehog-max-1mb.gif

The Aristocrats of Bands................TSU

HiddenSimilarFairyfly-size_restricted.gif

The Sophisticated Ladies..................TSU

Bob needs to retire. I'm tired of him having more enthusiasm towards the opponents than the vols

It’s hard to do radio and not be enthusiastic, so i just assume he has to find someone to be happy about since it’s impossible with us (football and this years basketball teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back