Where is BigO95

Ma'am I have been a witness for Jesus Christ for about twenty years now. It's certainly not my first day on the job.
I've not always gotten it right and neither has anyone else. Maybe some day I will, but until then I will keep on trying.
I have been on visitation more many times and been priveledged to see several people saved as a result of it. I have had the honor to preach at the local jail and have seen many people profess Christ as their Savior as a result. I've traveled and preached in at least fifteen states and one other country. I've given my entire life to getting out the gospel of Jesus Christ. Again, I've not always gotten it right but God has somehow blessed my ministry inspite of me. To God be all the glory!
Thanks for your words of wisdom and knowledge on the subject, all the help I can get is appreciated. Good night
You don't get it. Relate to people and quiet bragging. Act one way then another then do stupid stuff and then show up condescending and better than others.. I don't give a sheet how long and what you say. Actions! Shows more and it can be seen in your own rebuttal.

You don't get it. Relate to people and quiet bragging. Act one way then another then do stupid stuff and then show up condescending and better than others.. I don't give a sheet how long and what you say. Actions! Shows more and it can be seen in your own rebuttal.
I ain't trying to brag about anything. I get it that you don't like me and I have no favor at all with you. I know that that I have carried on a lot of foolishness here and I also know that it was a mistake to do so. You don't have to jump on everything that I say as I have a God in heaven that has been working on me about that.
You assume way too much about me whom you have never even met. And by the way, it wasn't meant as a rebuttal. I was just sharing a little bit of my back ground and thanking the lady for her advice. I can't help how you took it.

Last edited:
Ephesians 5:1¶Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;
2And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.
3¶But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;
4Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.
5For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

I point out the word jesting here because it fits exactly what I have been doing on this site. Most everything that I have carried on here was light hearted and meant as a joke. However it wasn't always received as such. Let me take the time to give you the definition of jesting.

JEST'ING, ppr. Joking; talking for diversion or merriment.
JEST'ING, n. A joking; concise wit; wit that consists in a trope or verbal figure, in a metaphorical sense of words, or in a double sense of the same word, or in similitude of sound in different words.

As I said earlier that most of what I have done on this board has been goofing off. Nothing more than silly humor. The joedawg stuff was meant as a joke and me just picking at him trying to be funny. I believe that Joe took it as nothing more than that. I could really care less about what condiment you like or don't like and frankly I don't care if anyone likes or don't like what I eat.
I said all that to say this, I've read over those verses literally hundreds of times and never has the word jesting stuck out to me like it did a few weeks ago. I have resolved in my heart not to carry on like that anymore.
Thanks to the way you good folks on this board have received my jesting, I have seen the practical side of this verse. It is a mistake that by the grace of God I will never make again.
By the way, I am not trying to be condescending at all in any of this.

You should have told us you were just playing and it was all merriment, we all thought you were serious and therefore we were all serious.

We take everything seriously here in the Zone, always have. If you plan to post here you need to let us know when your jesting and merrimenting so we don't get so upset and misunderstand.

I guess you and Rusty are jest two smart for some of us.

Yeah I was so mad that he didn't like Young gun's I was going to get a voodoo doll it made me not like him next time I need to be told up front that it's just jokes

Yeah I was so mad that he didn't like Young gun's I was going to get a voodoo doll it made me not like him next time I need to be told up front that it's just jokes

Yeah, I was worried about his obsession with ketchup and almost contacted someone for an intervention. Wish I'd known he was jesting and merrimenting. I feel foolish now.

Reactions: rocytop2624
Glad I got my Bible verse for the day and definition of Jesting. We had a zone jester and didn't know it.

Believers in the G-d of Abraham/Ibrahim should gaze into the night sky and contemplate the vastness of Creation. One cannot help but be humbled by it, and it is with great humility that one should approach G-d. It is the humble servant who connects with another and through this true communication provides effective witness.
two-cents.png

Believers in the G-d of Abraham/Ibrahim should gaze into the night sky and contemplate the vastness of Creation. One cannot help but be humbled by it, and it is with great humility that one should approach G-d. It is the humble servant who connects with another and through this true communication provides effective witness.
two-cents.png
So you don't say God either. I never heard of this till on here.

Reactions: 508mikey
You should have told us you were just playing and it was all merriment, we all thought you were serious and therefore we were all serious.

We take everything seriously here in the Zone, always have. If you plan to post here you need to let us know when your jesting and merrimenting so we don't get so upset and misunderstand.

I guess you and Rusty are jest two smart for some of us.
I see what you did there: well did.

FTR (not directed at you Behr), when someone on here posts a prayer request or asks for advice, I take it seriously. I like to a$$ around like everyone else from to time. I don't understand why there's a problem in seeing the balance between the two.

I see what you did there: well did.

FTR (not directed at you Behr), when someone on here posts a prayer request or asks for advice, I take it seriously. I like to a$$ around like everyone else from to time. I don't understand why there's a problem in seeing the balance between the two.
I don't think there is.

Reactions: GordonC

VN Store

Back