Where is BigO95

Well I am doing it.... You know that there's not a different standard for preachers and another standard for the congregation right? It's just one Christian standard period. What is good for the preacher is good for everyone else too.
Obviously you missed the "stop talking about it" part.

And yes there is a different standard for preachers.

/Discussion

Reactions: rocytop2624
Obviously you missed the "stop talking about it" part.

And yes there is a different standard for preachers.

/Discussion
No, just the people who meet the qualifications of a Christian can hold the office of a pastor or deacon. Those standards are for all believers.

CNN: One of the world’s most well-known condiments made its debut at the 1876 Expo in Philadelphia.
From across the state of Pennsylvania, a Pittsburgh-based food purveyor brought his newest creation to the masses: Heinz tomato ketchup. The 1876 version was originally named “catsup.” And to show his products had nothing to hide, H.J. Heinz used clear bottles, a progressive and purposeful decision for the time. The vibrant red tomato ketchup in the octagonal glass bottle has endured to become a household staple. But the history of ketchup itself dates back centuries to China, where a fish-based sauce locally known as “ke-tchup,” “koe-cheup” or “kê-tsiap,” among others (depending on translation), was picked up and carried along trade routes by the British. Ironically, a Philadelphia scientist named James Mease is credited with the first published tomato ketchup recipe, before H.J. Heinz popularized his own version six decades later at Mease’s hometown Exposition. It is believed that Heinz soon changed the name of his star product from catsup to ketchup, in an attempt to stand out from competitors. By the early 20th century, his company would become the largest producer of tomato ketchup in the world.

CNN: One of the world’s most well-known condiments made its debut at the 1876 Expo in Philadelphia.
From across the state of Pennsylvania, a Pittsburgh-based food purveyor brought his newest creation to the masses: Heinz tomato ketchup. The 1876 version was originally named “catsup.” And to show his products had nothing to hide, H.J. Heinz used clear bottles, a progressive and purposeful decision for the time. The vibrant red tomato ketchup in the octagonal glass bottle has endured to become a household staple. But the history of ketchup itself dates back centuries to China, where a fish-based sauce locally known as “ke-tchup,” “koe-cheup” or “kê-tsiap,” among others (depending on translation), was picked up and carried along trade routes by the British. Ironically, a Philadelphia scientist named James Mease is credited with the first published tomato ketchup recipe, before H.J. Heinz popularized his own version six decades later at Mease’s hometown Exposition. It is believed that Heinz soon changed the name of his star product from catsup to ketchup, in an attempt to stand out from competitors. By the early 20th century, his company would become the largest producer of tomato ketchup in the world.
The history channel did an interesting documentary on hienz.

tenor-7-gif.357383

To be honest rocy, I care nothing about movies that glorify and make heroes of murderers and thieves. I'm not trying to be ugly towards anyone. I know I was just trying to be a pest and bug you and Behr but the truth is, I don't care about movies at All. It's just a fantasy world and most of it is filthy and ungodly.
Now that's as honest as I can possibly be with you.
What about bible flicks? The ten commandments kicked serious azz! Yul Brynner & Charlton Heston were some old school biblical gangstas.

Reactions: malinoisvol
What about bible flicks? The ten commandments kicked serious azz! Yul Brynner & Charlton Heston were some old school biblical gangstas.
I do watch some movies, just not very many and I'm pretty picky about what we watch.

Maybe you could give me lessons on how to be a better witness.
Words carry more weight in print than when vocalized, because it’s still there. No one person can tell another how to be a better witness. God is the only one to give direction on how to be an example, a better witness, a listener, a direction when we don’t see it. Read your words.

Words carry more weight in print than when vocalized, because it’s still there. No one person can tell another how to be a better witness. God is the only one to give direction on how to be an example, a better witness, a listener, a direction when we don’t see it. Read your words.
Ma'am I have been a witness for Jesus Christ for about twenty years now. It's certainly not my first day on the job.
I've not always gotten it right and neither has anyone else. Maybe some day I will, but until then I will keep on trying.
I have been on visitation more many times and been priveledged to see several people saved as a result of it. I have had the honor to preach at the local jail and have seen many people profess Christ as their Savior as a result. I've traveled and preached in at least fifteen states and one other country. I've given my entire life to getting out the gospel of Jesus Christ. Again, I've not always gotten it right but God has somehow blessed my ministry inspite of me. To God be all the glory!
Thanks for your words of wisdom and knowledge on the subject, all the help I can get is appreciated. Good night

VN Store

Back