'22 TN DT Walter Nolen (Ole Miss)

Yep. UT will do well to finish top 20. Anyone thinking UT is going to sign Nolen is nuts.
In the end, I think UT will be between 10 and 20 in recruit rankings. Contrary to the opinion of some here, there are some good recruiters on the staff. The positive vibe of the team will help once they're able to get guys on campus and around current players.

The staff needs to position well with guys not planning to commit until later in the cycle and then need to perform better than expected early in the season.

Are these guys gonna be able to sign any elite recruits from in state this cycle? You’d think some would just fall in the basket at some point.
Fixed your post for ya...
“Are any of my friends doing anything tonight?...
You’d think someone would just call... Oh well, I’ll just put my paci in and get on Volnation to make me feel better...”

Fixed your post for ya...
“Are any of my friends doing anything tonight?...
You’d think someone would just call... Oh well, I’ll just put my paci in and get on Volnation to make me feel better...”

It’s a Tampon not a Paci for Volunteerhillbilly.

Reactions: SugarCC and 99Vol
There is very likely a faction of boosters who already have timeline and a plan to make a power play. White did not deliver what was expected by the people that matter most. His days are already numbered.
If true then that is about dumb. If they feel this way and they have a guy they truly want then they need to go get him and quit depending on an A.D to do so. Our boosters just sound stupid like I said if there is a guy they want tell the A.D to go get him and if he says no then let him tell the boosters no it's that simple.

Reactions: UTMVol76
Last year we thought we had the top class in the nation because we had 47 commits while other teams had 3. In the end, we finished about where we should have (based on average rating per player). This year we’re last in the nation bc we have no recruits, but will probably finish around where we did last year. It just seems to work out that way.

Last year we thought we had the top class in the nation because we had 47 commits while other teams had 3. In the end, we finished about where we should have (based on average rating per player). This year we’re last in the nation bc we have no recruits, but will probably finish around where we did last year. It just seems to work out that way.
Science.

indeed. kids are doing exactly what Clemson, Georgia, and Bammer are telling them. Lock up now. Too much variability in all this. Rankings will change massively after camps start again.

Reactions: 46lead

VN Store

Back