MLB cancels ASG in Atlanta

The usual. Somehow libs have made it sound like it makes it harder for people to vote. Of course that’s total BS, but that’s there story.

Minorities need their white masters to feed them, where to show up, and tell them who to vote for because they are too unintelligent to figure it out on their own is essentially what we are being told by the Left. The depressing part is many go right along with it and agree with it.

Yawn @MLB. I grew up loving and playing basebal. My dad played professionally. Spent most of his time in Triple A, got called up a few times to the show. I hate the fact I feel the way I do about professional sports these days, but this faux “woke” garbage is just sad.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
LeBron James, Liberal Sportswriters celebrate MLB pulling All-Star Game out of Atlanta over voting law

NBA star LeBron James, left-wing sportswriters and other prominent liberal figures celebrated Major League Baseball's stunning decision Friday to pull the 2021 All-Star Game out of Atlanta in response to Georgia's new voting laws.

LeBron James, liberal sportswriters celebrate MLB pulling All-Star Game out of Atlanta over voting law
Lebron needs to call out his boy KD for being a homophobe.

Reactions: Silence Dogood
LeBron James, Liberal Sportswriters celebrate MLB pulling All-Star Game out of Atlanta over voting law

NBA star LeBron James, left-wing sportswriters and other prominent liberal figures celebrated Major League Baseball's stunning decision Friday to pull the 2021 All-Star Game out of Atlanta in response to Georgia's new voting laws.

LeBron James, liberal sportswriters celebrate MLB pulling All-Star Game out of Atlanta over voting law

The Lebron Rule. If he is agreeing with your side, you've made a moronic decision.

Sweeping changes to Georgia elections signed into law

LOL ....... you can learn to adapt to the situations put forth in the laws there. Learn to love it or keep crying..

I'll stick to your "most concerning"

how much less time and how does that compare to other states?

almost no states mail absentee ballot applications to all voters - Georgia never has until this year during the pandemic

likewise, drop boxes were never used until this last election due to the pandemic - this EXPANDS the use of drop boxes compared to GA election laws

same for mobile voting centers

is early voting being reduced?

can you still vote in the wrong place? how does this compare to most states?

can voting hours still be extended? how does this compare to most states?

legislature is currently Republican held but could become Democrat held - is it still a problem then?

not sure why SOS being removed is a big deal

same comment - the legislature is not guaranteed to be only held by GOP. You seem fixated on the "which party controls" than whether it should be a matter of legislative control. HR1/S1 at the Federal level vests tremendous power with Congress; if you are concerned with legislative control you should be against HR1/S1.

Do you know that absentee ballot rules in this bill are more voter friendly than those in New York? No reason required to request absentee ballot in GA while many blue states have strict rules for who can vote absentee.

Let’s just tackle the first 5 for time sake.
1. They have 67 days to request this. That’s 9 weeks. That is plenty.
2. You literally have to show ID for everything. I have to prove it’s me to pay my gas bill.
3. This was never done before 2020. And was supposedly done due to covid. We have vaccines and Joe is fixing covid. This is no longer necessary. Oh, and you can still absentee vote. You just need to request a ballot.
4. Again this had never been done (I don’t believe) before covid.
5. I don’t really have an argument for or against this. Never heard of anything like this.

I'll stick to your "most concerning"

how much less time and how does that compare to other states?

almost no states mail absentee ballot applications to all voters - Georgia never has until this year during the pandemic

likewise, drop boxes were never used until this last election due to the pandemic - this EXPANDS the use of drop boxes compared to GA election laws

same for mobile voting centers

is early voting being reduced?

can you still vote in the wrong place? how does this compare to most states?

can voting hours still be extended? how does this compare to most states?

legislature is currently Republican held but could become Democrat held - is it still a problem then?

not sure why SOS being removed is a big deal

same comment - the legislature is not guaranteed to be only held by GOP. You seem fixated on the "which party controls" than whether it should be a matter of legislative control. HR1/S1 at the Federal level vests tremendous power with Congress; if you are concerned with legislative control you should be against HR1/S1.

Do you know that absentee ballot rules in this bill are more voter friendly than those in New York? No reason required to request absentee ballot in GA while many blue states have strict rules for who can vote absentee.

Luther is the typical dem voter and can’t process facts. He can only accept what’s his team feeds him.

VN Store

Back