Coronavirus (No politics)

Not a wise choice, but it is his choice.
I don't know what is going on in his life. The vaccine was definitely the right choice for me and I believe it is for most people. There are some good reasons not to take it. If the reason is you think you just don't need it, I would encourage people to learn more about it.

Reactions: ndubvols
I wasn't afraid of getting the virus. Took all of the proper nutritional support to reduce severity. Eventually went on the IVM-based prophylaxis, as recommended by my doctor, who treated 300+ patients without a single hospitalization. While chatting with my doctor he mentioned that he got the virus (in spite of prophylaxis), and mentioned that it took nearly 10 weeks to recover his taste.

Ten. Weeks. Tasteless. Food.

So then I got the vaccine...cause I like food.

Tell that to my brother in law who's in a hospital on an ecmo machine. He was an antivaxer too.
I’ve lost people too and some didn’t die but are having lingering (long hauler) effects.
its very real, but some people refuse to believe it is for some odd reason (but that’s certainly their choice and they should not be forced to be vaccinated). off my soapbox. Back to hoping we have a great spring practice . Go Vols!

I’ve lost people too and some didn’t die but are having lingering (long hauler) effects.
its very real, but some people refuse to believe it is for some odd reason (but that’s certainly their choice and they should not be forced to be vaccinated). off my soapbox. Back to hoping we have a great spring practice . Go Vols!

A few small studies have shown Ivermectin to significantly improve long haul symptoms. There is some debate, but it's cheap and safe.

Reactions: drvenner
Oh, I agree. No one should be forced to be vaccinated for anything. Denying that covid is real is another thing, however. Glad in a few short weeks it will be behind me and my family.

Off my box as well. 🙈🙉🙊

Last edited:
Oh, I agree. No one should be forced to be vaccinated for anything. Denying that covid is real is another thing, however. Glad in a few short weeks it will be behind me and my family.

Off mine box as well. 🙈🙉🙊
it was crazy how much stress we've all been carrying for a year. it was def a load off to get the vaccine.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Speaking of shots anyone had the one for shingles? Made me feel like crap the following day and no issues the next.
Yes..3 weeks ago or so. Woke up in the morning with 101 fever, bad body aches and shivers. Thought for sure I had covid.lasted a day. Have you had the second shot and if so how did it affect you.

VN Store

Back