Coronavirus (No politics)

State of TN covid signup is so screwed up. I got moderna on 2-23. Was told to just show up on 3-23, but call on 3-22 to s schedule for a.m. or p.m. I called this morning, and was told the state should have sent me an email. I found an 3-10 email in Spam, and tried to register using the link.. Nothing available at any site near me for the next 3 days.
When I called the Health Dept where I got my first shot they told me they aren't giving Moderna now, and don't know when they will be. They gave me the State phone number. I called, and was put on hold for 45 minutes.
I finally looked at Walmart, and got an appointment for tomorrow. The lady I spoke with said they are using Moderna. I'll keep fingers crossed.
The state says people are not showing up for the 2nd dose. You can't get an appointment.!
It’s definitely a mess at the state and federal levels. For all the years the CDC has been around, there should have been several emergency plans to help deal with a situation like this.

Reactions: tbh
It’s definitely a mess at the state and federal levels. For all the years the CDC has been around, there should have been several emergency plans to help deal with a situation like this.
Well,
I got up this morning, and every time slot has an opening today. I didn't go through the booking process since I booked at Walmart yesterday. Nonetheless, I will likely show up as "did not get 2nd shot".
The people I have talked to have not known what they are talking about. Everyone seems to be in the dark.
Now watch Walmart run out of Moderna and only have pfizer.

Get my 2nd Moderna shot on April 8th. Will be glad when I get past the waiting period.

I am 55. I have lost one high school classmate and have another friend who the Drs say will never be the same due to the damage done to his lungs and internal organs. Both were healthy and active individuals before catching the ****,

Speaking of shots anyone had the one for shingles? Made me feel like crap the following day and no issues the next.

Reactions: ugg

VN Store

Back