Destiny Salary in the Transfer portal

I agree, as I am wandering what this staff saw in both foreign players. Both are slow and appear to like American food a lot. Those two scholarships should have gone to two more deserving Tennessee HS ladies. I really like Saunders and keep wandering why she is not played more. Darby will be OK with playing time but I do wander if she was the best player in Tennessee when she signed.

Murkin cepshunullism at work and play. Xenophobia is like trying to pick up a tuurrrdd by the clean end.

Reactions: dapeak
I swear people just say anything online these days. Key got that triple double against a horrible team and our fans started acting like she's our next AA.

I don't think our awesome post coach is going anywhere, so we should be good...

I always read the game thread, and it was a common theme among those that posted what they saw, that most did not want Salary in the game....There were many get her out comments....

The young lady had/has great fire and a big personality....Seemed somewhat like a type of mascot; fun and entertaining.....She often jumped into the arms of other happy players...This was nice and will be missed....

She did not appear to be an SEC type of player, but she is an all world personality...I will miss her sweet face, and big smile; we all will.

The presumed next player to enter the portal is Jordan Horston after the loss to Michigan she talked about TN having the "fakest fans" which she later deleted I wouldnt be surprised if it was her

Tamari Key isnt goin anywhere her mom doesnt like this transferring nonsense
I would hate that. Like really hate that.

The presumed next player to enter the portal is Jordan Horston after the loss to Michigan she talked about TN having the "fakest fans" which she later deleted I wouldnt be surprised if it was her

When people are sending messages to the girls you can’t blame them for saying fake fans. I love Jordan’s game and hope she doesn’t leave. If you got something to complain about call your neighbor and say it. Don’t put on the internet.

Why would a center lie about their height?

I read a few years back that some of the taller women avoid revealing their full height because it puts them on the internet list of "world's tallest women" that makes them feel more like they are being categorized as freaks instead of the statuesque beauties that they are. It's hard enough being an extra-tall woman without all that mess. It's really none of our business, anyway.

It's not surprising that most men wouldn't understand why a woman would be hesitant since being super tall is considered a desirable quality in men. Tall women aren't always made to feel that way by men, though.

Burrell is an all SEC performer. You're delusional if you think those freshman will be game ready on day 1 to contribute at her level. They might not even be ready by the end of the year (or the next year, or year after that).
No they will be ready. Coach Harper spent a lot of time recruiting these kids. Surely she did not waste scholarships on kids that won’t be ready to play in a year or 2.

Good chance it wasn’t Kellie either. I suspect it may have been academic which is non of our business. If you aren’t making grades you lose your scholarship. She had an emotional year and that often spells bad grades. Could be why her PT decreased. She may have been in tutoring instead of practice.

Could be, but it doesn't take much effort to keep passing grades.

Could be, but it doesn't take much effort to keep passing grades.

Not generally, would say as a whole everyone struggled more this academic year though. Modified instruction, changing schedules, illness and the like disrupted a lot of learning across all levels. I’m not sure about UT but some schools have a higher standard for student athletes. At my private college you had to maintain a 3.0 in general education classes and a 2.5 in upper level classes to maintain you scholarship eligibility.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
If KJH did counsel her to leave im confused on why she started with Salary , when Darby , Rennie & Saunders .......nvm not going to say it .

Of those 3 Salary had the least upside. No discernable SEC basketball skills. Poor shooter, terrible passer, average defender. Darby and Rennie are capable of 40% from 3p. Darby looked like a better defender. Darby may make Rennie expendable but we definitely need one of the two in a big way. There was a post showing how we got killed on 3 pointers in ALL of our losses. We have to get better at 3ps and TOs.

Saunders is needed if only to fill in if something were to happen to Key. We get another true C and maybe that makes her expendable, but right now she is greatly needed as insurance.

In summary, Darby, Rennie & Saunders have potential. Salary does not even though I always did admire her effort.

Fake is the wrong term. I’d say a ruthlessly savage fan base. I’d get out too if you can’t take the ‘heat’ i.e. expectations!

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Fast player. But most of the time got beat to the spot and fouled. Just guessing but probably more fouls than points for the year.. good luck!!

JH is smooth with the ball. But she sure does get careless when she passes. Don’t know if she’s not seeing the defenders or just trying to hard to make the pretty assist.

VN Store

Back