2022 Recruits

Amini Muhammed: Arizona, MsSt, Ky, Tenn, Tx

26. D. LITTLEPAGE-BUGGS, 6-1 SF, OK28….35………..24…………/………….29.00……..
Louisville, MsSt, AzSt, UNC, Tenn

14. ZYANNA WALKER, 5-8 PG, KS…./…………..20………..15…………22………..19.00………….
AzSt, SoCal, Indiana, Michigan, Iowa St, Louisville, KY, Tenn, UNC, UGA, Florida, Mizz St

Top 12 for KK Bransford

Top 5 for Samyah Smith

No one showing an offer for Watkins sure she has one. Weathers supposedly has and offer. Barker has an offer.

Other than these players everyone that we know of that has a Tennessee offer has committed or eliminated Tennessee.

Does anyone know if Tennessee is recruiting Taniya Laston of Westlake High School in Atlanta? These are the type of guards Tennessee needs badly. She is going to be the next Raven Johnson. The speed, athleticism and skills are very noticeable.

Does anyone know if Tennessee is recruiting Taniya Laston of Westlake High School in Atlanta? These are the type of guards Tennessee needs badly. She is going to be the next Raven Johnson. The speed, athleticism and skills are very noticeable.
Not on our offer list. The guards we are recruiting are Walker, Buggs, and Bransford. They seem to be our main three targets at the guard position.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
I've looked at several players on our offer list and some that are not for 2022. I am really high on Smith as an inside player she is very athletic and quick. Little Page Buggs is a big guard that is very quick and deadly mid range shooter. I would love to have her as well. Ashley Watkins who I don't know if we've even offered or not is as good as any post player in the class. I don't care where they are rated. Girl is dynamic will be hard to stop in college. I haven't seen any video on Bransford but she has like 31 offers so she must be a very good player. Have no clue on Barker a few say she is an Ole Miss lean hope not but a lot of players love the coach that is there. That team is rising quickly. Were in on some fantastic players some have cut their lists to five and other still over ten it is a wait and see. Visits can start again May 31 hopefully we'll be able to grab a couple of these players to go with Pissott.

Reactions: dtnvol

VN Store

Back