Jaden Springer entering the draft.

I think he is making a mistake. He needs one more year to refine his skills. Best of luck though. Jaden is all class and represented the Big Orange as well as anyone I can remember.
Basketball development wise I agree with you. Could use another year to hone his skills. Business wise, if he’s a certain 1st rounder, no way it’s a mistake. Life changing money as long as he doesn’t fritter it away somehow. Which I doubt because he seems very mature and level headed.

He reminds me of Chauncey billups. A big strong guard that uses his body well and finishes through contact. I’m assuming he will play both pg and sg in the league so he will be a valuable addition to someone’s roster.
I think this is a very close assessment but I think DeRon Williams is who he reminds me of the most. Strong, good frame, plays off two feet, and can score at all levels.

Reactions: The Dog
I think this is a very close assessment but I think DeRon Williams is who he reminds me of the most. Strong, good frame, plays off two feet, and can score at all levels.
Good comparison, imo, although I think Williams was more a pure PG than Springer is, right now. Hopefully, Jaden can improve his PG skills, even tho I think he is an above average passer. Still, Jaden was my favorite player this year and I wish him nothing but success and that guaranteed 1st round money.

Reactions: aWhiteLoftonChism
I’ve never been to his Twitter account but it’s been mentioned he removed a lot of his Tenn pics and such

is that true ?

I’ve never been to his Twitter account but it’s been mentioned he removed a lot of his Tenn pics and such

is that true ?
I have no idea, I don't tweet, but even if he did, it doesn't mean sh!t. U have been right, some, lately, but this seems more like one of your patented, lets make a mountain out of a molehill posts

Reactions: 08Vol
I have no idea, I don't tweet, but even if he did, it doesn't mean sh!t. U have been right, some, lately, but this seems more like one of your patented, lets make a mountain out of a molehill posts
i am asking on this one

I don’t know but a buddy said he removed his tenn stuff on his Twitter pic and maybe some other stuff

Was just curious as I have no idea what was there before

This is good for our program. Need to put as many in the NBA as possible . KC and BHH next .

Bone definitely has more straight line speed than Springer but when it comes to vertical and strength its not really close. Jmo.

In Strength springer is way ahead I agree but not on vertical. Bone is ahead of him there.
I don’t necessarily put strength in the athleticism category and that’s why I think Bone is a significantly better athlete than springer

In Strength springer is way ahead I agree but not on vertical. Bone is ahead of him there.
I don’t necessarily put strength in the athleticism category and that’s why I think Bone is a significantly better athlete than springer
Bone has the higher vert, but Jaden's so much stronger he's able to use it more effectively. Bone is too weak to rise up with anybody in the paint.

VN Store

Back