Jaden Springer entering the draft.

Looked at two mocks today that had him at 23 and 25. Seems to have dropped some. Keon is still consistently in the 6-10 range.

Looked at two mocks today that had him at 23 and 25. Seems to have dropped some. Keon is still consistently in the 6-10 range.
Has Keon declared yet? Silly thought on my part, but I would love to see him pull a Kelly Washington with Springer being Stallworth and Johnson actually stuns us all and returns for another year.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Has Keon declared yet? Silly thought on my part, but I would love to see him pull a Kelly Washington with Springer being Stallworth and Johnson actually stuns us all and returns for another year.
Pure genius, dumba$$.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
you really are having a hard time following this.

for starters the discussion is comparing Springer to Bone and no he’s not as athletic as Bone.

to take that further Sure springer is a good athlete but he isn’t freakish athletic like Keon or others guys in the first round. That’s why I think he is already falling down mock boards and maybe will end up out of the first round.

No he shouldn’t have. He made the right decision. He’s apart of a contending franchise. He will get his shot soon enough. He’s making first round money while playing in the G League.
I was about to say, I would also play in the G League for 2 million dollars. He's had a pretty solid year down there as well all things considered.

Reactions: SJAVol32
I was about to say, I would also play in the G League for 2 million dollars. He's had a pretty solid year down there as well all things considered.

Playing against way better competition and being able to be developed by pro coaches. You take that every single time. I get wanting a player of his caliber on your favorite team but he absolutely made the right choice.

I couldn’t for the life of me remember this dudes name the other day. Nice bump. Glad he’s doing well

Eventually Philly will move Jaden up because he's skilled and cheap for the next few years. They can get the same production from his as a veteran they would have to pay 3 to 5x as much money.

Eventually Philly will move Jaden up because he's skilled and cheap for the next few years. They can get the same production from his as a veteran they would have to pay 3 to 5x as much money.

Danny Green probably is done or close to done after this season. Jaden is their best prospect in G League. Definitely could see him full time on the Sixers. We also have to remember that he is still only 19.

Probably not realistic, but Thybulle can't play vs. Raptors so I wonder if 76ers need a guard enough to call up Springer.

VN Store

Back