Favorite fast food hamburger.

Favorite fast food hamburger joint

• Total voters
I would have to go with Five Guys for the ultimate grease bomb.

I splurge on hamburgers so infrequently that we usually either grill quality beef at the house or hit a sit-down place for a real treat. There are several fantastic coronary-on-a-plate options in town. The Burgers (Sutherland and Lenoir City on 321) and Stock and Barrel are personal favorites.

I would have to go with Five Guys for the ultimate grease bomb.

I splurge on hamburgers so infrequently that we usually either grill quality beef at the house or hit a sit-down place for a real treat. There are several fantastic coronary-on-a-plate options in town. The Burgers (Sutherland and Lenoir City on 321) and Stock and Barrel are personal favorites.
Five Guys makes a tasty burger.

Reactions: feathersax
I like In-n-Out.

Their burger is good too...
I like In-N-Out but never really understood the huge lines. Also, always thought it was surprising they never branched into the Southeast, their hidden Bible verse callouts on all the cups, containers and wrappers seemed ready-made for the region (didn’t mean that as cynical as it may have sounded).

The Habit Burger Grill is pretty good too, although I don’t think there are any in Tennessee yet. I like the caramelized onions on the burgers, though their food can get a bit salt-heavy. And Smashburger is pretty good as well.

Always wanted to try Whataburger, legendary Texas franchise. Haven't they expanded into Tennessee? Any reviews?
I ate at one years ago when I went to Texas they are pretty good but mainly they have stayed west of the Mississippi but they expanding more over here and in the Southeast.

Reactions: feathersax
If we're talking fast-food burgers, then Wendy's and Dairy Queen. The Whataburgers I've had were underwhelming, but then again this was in NE Florida, and pretty much all the fast food places in that area were several notches below what one would expect from them anywhere else.

Of the ones on the poll, Wendy's is my favorite.

Also, anybody else think Whataburger tastes just like Sonic? Both the burgers and the fries. It's good, but never understood the cult following. It isn't that good.
That's how I feel about it. It wouldn't be something I go out of the way for

VN Store

Back