Know your negavol

madtownvol

Since the negavol floodgates are open, I thought it might be helpful to classify their different varieties.

1. The Russian troll negavol. These negavols are fans of other programs or have some ax to grind against the LV program but masquerade as “concerned and objective” fans. They continuously post disparaging comments about players and coaches. They tend to go silent after wins but will occasionally appear to find the dark cloud surrounding the silver lining.

2. The Last Waltzian negavol. This group full believes that prior to KJH hire, Jeff Waltz was in K-town about to buy a house and announce that he was here to claim his dream job of coaching the LVs. However, just before that fateful announcement, a militant team of “blue hairs” kidnapped Phil Fulmer and said, “hire a woman or you will be sleeping with the catfishes at the bottom of the Tennessee river.”

3. The misery-is-my-only-happiness negavol. These fans are the eternal pessimists. The worst is always yet to come. Wins are merely preludes to disastrous defeats. Players and coaches only have flaws, weaknesses, poor character, a lack of desire, and suffer from incurable indolence. LV losses are their Prozac.

4. The holier than thou negavol. Berate optimistic supporters for being “homers” and “stanning” (oblivious to how dated that reference has become). Proclaim that unless fans berate players and coaches on social media plartform that mediocrity will become acceptable. They and they alone by insulting players and fans are upholding standards of excellence whereas supportive fans are undermining the very moral foundations of Western Civilization.

5. Drive-by negavols. They don't like women's sports and swing by this page after losses to express their hostilities under the guise of being outraged by the game they did not watch. Often times, a Vol football fan who needs an outlet for their displaced frustrations.

Last edited:
Since the negavol floodgates are open, I thought it might be helpful to classify their different varieties.

1. The Russian troll negavol. These negavols are fans of other programs or have some ax to grind against the LV program but masquerade as “concerned and objective” fans. They continuously post disparaging comments about players and coaches. They tend to go silent after wins but will occasionally appear to find the dark cloud surrounding the silver lining.

2. The Last Waltzian negavol. This group full believes that prior to KJH hire, Jeff Waltz was in K-town about to buy a house and announce that he was here to claim his dream job of coaching the LVs. However, just before that fateful announcement, a militant team of “blue hairs” kidnapped Phil Fulmer and said, “hire a woman or you will be sleeping with the catfishes at the bottom of the Tennessee river.”

3. The misery-is-my-only-happiness negavol. These fans are the eternal pessimists. The worst is always yet to come. Wins are merely preludes to disastrous defeats. Players and coaches only have flaws, weaknesses, poor character, a lack of desire, and suffer from incurable indolence. LV losses are their Prozac.

4. The holier than thou negavol. Berate optimistic supporters for being “homers” and “stanning” (oblivious to how dated that reference has become). Proclaim that unless fans berate players and coaches on social media plartform that mediocrity will become acceptable. They and they alone by insulting players and fans are upholding standards of excellence whereas supportive fans are undermining the very moral foundations of Western Civilization.
Which one of these would you fall under?

"...supportive fans are undermining the very moral foundations of Western Civilization."

Pardon, but since when has Western Civilization acquired moral foundations?

I feed my negavols sunshine vapor; it makes them itch.

I can be called a negaVol all anyone wants. At 50 and a lifelong basketball fan I know my ****. Ive played. Ive coached. Maybe not college level. But ive coached. And when you see for multiple seasons and now the second head coach since the greatest coach of all time sit back and be ok with turnover after turnover. Bonehead after bonehead play. I'm gonna speak my mind. Now I will say I dont know CH or CW. Neither of them are or were happy with both the Turn over or the bonehead plays. But dear God show some disappointment or some type of anger towards them. Take the Bobby Knight approach. You turn it over you ride the bench. Heck do something besides adjust your mask or flip your hair. Bitchslap a ref. Kick a chair. But put a stop to the lack of fundamental plays these girls should not be making at this point in the season. If you hear loud noise I just let out a big freaking yell of aggravation. Losing is one thing. Giving games away is another. 20+ turnovers is giving it away.

5. Drive-by negavols. They don't like women's sports and swing by this page after losses to express their hostilities under the guise of being outraged by the game they did not watch. Often times, a Vol football fan who needs an outlet for their displaced frustrations.

Our Negas make other schools Negas appear downright pleasant.

LMAO! This maybe your finest work! Bravo!!

I can be called a negaVol all anyone wants. At 50 and a lifelong basketball fan I know my ****. Ive played. Ive coached. Maybe not college level. But ive coached. And when you see for multiple seasons and now the second head coach since the greatest coach of all time sit back and be ok with turnover after turnover. Bonehead after bonehead play. I'm gonna speak my mind. Now I will say I dont know CH or CW. Neither of them are or were happy with both the Turn over or the bonehead plays. But dear God show some disappointment or some type of anger towards them. Take the Bobby Knight approach. You turn it over you ride the bench. Heck do something besides adjust your mask or flip your hair. Bitchslap a ref. Kick a chair. But put a stop to the lack of fundamental plays these girls should not be making at this point in the season. If you hear loud noise I just let out a big freaking yell of aggravation. Losing is one thing. Giving games away is another. 20+ turnovers is giving it away.

you made some pretty decent points ... do you still want me to call you a negavol? 🤣

Wow, way more Negas than fans and we're getting slaughtered here folks. I need a break...
200w.gif

Love it. Spot on!

Reactions: Rickster

VN Store

Back