Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under age 25 permanent brain damage from smoking weed 10x or more per month. Medically proven at this point. Legalization of marijuana has allowed actual medical research to occur. This research has busted some urban legends such as pot helps glaucoma (nope)

The part that scares me is actually the vape cartridges with THC and the edibles, in both cases you can easily megadose the THC...not sure of the potential consequences.

Tobacco was hailed for its calming effects back when you had to roll your own. Then the US government asked for mass produced cigarettes for soldiers during war time to help with the stress of battle. Subsequently, the world has discovered that tobacco causes emphysema, untold # of cancers, heart disease, etc. It’s use costs the world trillions in healthcare dollars every year. One JUUL is the equivalent of a pack of cigarettes...

How many marijuanas is in a vape cartridge? Don’t know...

What will we discover about marijuana once mass consumption can occur...I doubt that the answer will be that marijuana is a “harmless substance “ Just my 2 cents.

Don't disagree, but hell, breathing air is dangerous too with all the pollution we've produced. If people want to smoke weed, they should be allowed to smoke weed. I just don't see it as a worse vice than smoking or alcohol.

Who are the prior Memphis guys? Banks didn’t have weed, and Bennett isn’t from Memphis.

Didn’t you know, all Memphians are drug users, drug pushers, gang members, thugs, etc.
C’mon man, do your research. Be proud of your Memphis heritage and rep in the rest of the state. I am VolsDoc and I am a Memphian. (I scare the hell out of Texans...) 😎

Reactions: barrylee
Maybe people will stop calling for him to be thrown in jail now

c5519ad2c524d1c83709d26ed549914b8dee1e2414e86cde01a0eea9d316a2b0_1.jpg

Totally ok with payback during competition as long as you don’t try to end someone’s career.

Very much against the opinion of wanting a player to go to jail for an elbow. Worse happens at your local park if you find a real game. Guy just happened to connect which is a damn shame and he should def serve a suspension. But that’s it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back