Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep I have had to stop smoking for job sake, and well only thing I can do is drink. Well you know how that goes the next day or 2. Lot more unproductive after hangover from beer, with smoke I never had any effect the next day, got up and went to it. Sucks
I went a got my cdl and had to stop smoking too. Gained weight and like you said next couple days and morning ain’t no good. smoking always helped my body and pains

Reactions: T Dog
Gettin' ready for the game.

giphy.gif

This is where Olivier not being more of a presence or getting more minutes hurts us. We're so top heavy and really play 7 guys now that we're down one we gotta hope some of these other players can step up.

Olivier, Gaines jump to mind. Their length could help a lot, especially if Primo is out since it'll mean Bama won't have as many guards available.

If the freshmen play like they did at Rupp and we get similar production from Pons/James/Santi like we did today we could pull it off. Make no mistake though, it'll be an upset and our reward will be having to potentially face a red hot Arkansas team...

I am okay with this scenario...

Many ppl having side effects with 2nd moderna shot. Muscle/joint aches, low grade fever for about 24-ish hrs. My symptoms began roughly 16 hrs after 2nd dose. Good luck!

My experience felt like I got beat up by three guys after running a marathon after not being able to sleep for 3 days.

My original plan was to get shot two on Friday and have the weekend to recover. Hospital asked if I would take my second shot on Wednesday because they had thawed one too many...well my original plan was better 😂

Definitely take some Tylenol before your second shot and every 4 hours the following day. It can significantly reduce the symptoms without affecting your immune response.
Absolutely no steroids or NSAIDS (advil/aleve, etc) for 10-14 days after either shot. Could significantly reduce your immune response.

that's a bit much.

there was no intent. other than being a dumbass.
first elbow, agree. Second elbow was an attack.

Someone posted that the gator should have to sit an equal # of games that Fulkerson is out plus one more. For intentional shots like that with resultant injury, I would wholeheartedly agree. Might stop some of this stuff.

Floriduh had to play a tough, physical Vandy while our guys were rested. They had nothing in the tank for much of our game. When Fulky went down, our guys had a choice of how to respond. They stepped up. Now do it again today so they can enjoy beating UF and Bama on the same weekend.

Force Bama into the mid-range stuff. Going to have play tougher in the paint besides guarding the 3 point line. Hope Barnes has the bulls in the game playing rough down there even if the officials call a lot of fouls. Force Bama to get their points from the foul line. Keep them out of their rhythm and run, run, run on O.
Hopefully Pons and the rest of our guys play pissed off again like they did after Fulky went down. If so I think they can beat Bama.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
It doesn't get dangerous until they reach 2.5 marijuanas. VN studies have said so.

Under age 25 permanent brain damage from smoking weed 10x or more per month. Medically proven at this point. Legalization of marijuana has allowed actual medical research to occur. This research has busted some urban legends such as pot helps glaucoma (nope)

The part that scares me is actually the vape cartridges with THC and the edibles, in both cases you can easily megadose the THC...not sure of the potential consequences.

Tobacco was hailed for its calming effects back when you had to roll your own. Then the US government asked for mass produced cigarettes for soldiers during war time to help with the stress of battle. Subsequently, the world has discovered that tobacco causes emphysema, untold # of cancers, heart disease, etc. It’s use costs the world trillions in healthcare dollars every year. One JUUL is the equivalent of a pack of cigarettes...

How many marijuanas is in a vape cartridge? Don’t know...

What will we discover about marijuana once mass consumption can occur...I doubt that the answer will be that marijuana is a “harmless substance “ Just my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back