Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta be honest though, if we have locked up a 5 seed already I'm not too worries if we lose. An extra day of rest REALLY benefits this team as we have seen over the past few weeks

The rest from the last two weeks have obviously benefitted this team. There was something off in the previous 3 weeks before that and I think it was a combination of injury, fatigue, and a little freshman wall. Seems the rest and reset may have helped all 3 areas.

Good news is yesterday we broke the 1 win 1 loss trend. New season.

Which idiot representative? Please not my district.. I don't smoke weed weed anymore, but I do smoke CBD weed. It's the fastest way to get it into the blood stream and the benefits, for me, are wonderful....
Brandon Ogles of Franklin

I think we win the one we shoulda won all year, today.

I’m torn as I could see Bama running us out of the gym like Auburn did to us after our physically emotional win over KY few yrs ago. I could also see us using revenge factor to overcome the disadvantage in time and minutes played yesterday.

I am pulling for LSU to beat Arky if we win as I’d like to use that revenge angle again to keep them going through day 3. And just do a revenge tour to a championship

He was going to but seems like recent comments by coaches and media that he may not have been recently. Sounds like Michigan St pushing hard for him. I wouldn’t be shocked if his boy Nieds helped that contact happen since Mel tried to hire him away from us when he was at Colorado
If he's not bought in I don't let him participate. Not fair to take reps from others that want to be here.

The rest from the last two weeks have obviously benefitted this team. There was something off in the previous 3 weeks before that and I think it was a combination of injury, fatigue, and a little freshman wall. Seems the rest and reset may have helped all 3 areas.

Good news is yesterday we broke the 1 win 1 loss trend. New season.
That win yesterday was really big. If you look at it we beat them a week ago with arguably their best player out. They had to think I they'd have had Mann they'd have been in a position to beat us. Add in the difficulty of beating a team twice in a row, that was a better win than what it looks like on the surface.

Plenty of research that demonstrates negative side effects. Not trying to start something here, but to say that it benefits people with tbi and cte is laughable. Does it potentially sedate and calm those people? Sure. But there are plenty of other medicinal options that would do a better job than cannabis.

View attachment 357187
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmra1402309?casa_token=R27NS3w6iXMAAAAA:AIb_enxNFrU1WzUq6GR66m8hLjWPlrM6U5ALJZ5awDur5aq2jI1H-GptnjQzwzEFt6YPSy0UNujt
Now do a chart on alcohol and nicotine.

Reactions: T Dog and bignewt
Floriduh had to play a tough, physical Vandy while our guys were rested. They had nothing in the tank for much of our game. When Fulky went down, our guys had a choice of how to respond. They stepped up. Now do it again today so they can enjoy beating UF and Bama on the same weekend.

Force Bama into the mid-range stuff. Going to have play tougher in the paint besides guarding the 3 point line. Hope Barnes has the bulls in the game playing rough down there even if the officials call a lot of fouls. Force Bama to get their points from the foul line. Keep them out of their rhythm and run, run, run on O.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back