Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
A representative in Tennessee is trying to change the state constitution to prevent recreational weed from ever being legalized. I haven't touched it since 1995, but it is better than booze. And can even be beneficial for people with CTE and traumatic brain injuries.

So many benefits. I touch it regularly in lieu of drinking. 10/10 recommend for stress and/or anxiety.

Reactions: hooter vol and ugg
It doesn't get dangerous until they reach 2.5 marijuanas. VN studies have said so.

34790059_sa.jpg

The internet has confirmed it. So long Salter and thanks for all the whatever.

9CD28EFA-4BB2-4D71-9746-8E4D07AF2F49.jpeg

Maybe as a juvenile he won’t get into too much trouble.

Reactions: Catbone
A representative in Tennessee is trying to change the state constitution to prevent recreational weed from ever being legalized. I haven't touched it since 1995, but it is better than booze. And can even be beneficial for people with CTE and traumatic brain injuries.
Which idiot representative? Please not my district.. I don't smoke weed weed anymore, but I do smoke CBD weed. It's the fastest way to get it into the blood stream and the benefits, for me, are wonderful....

Last edited:
I came across this article today. I always knew of the Rotherwood Mansion to be "haunted" but didn't know the history behind it. It's a very interesting read if you have a little time. I thought you and any other Kingsport area people may enjoy.

Rotherwood Mansion: House of Hell
Kingsport here.. When I was in hi school I got to go through that house. Very interesting place..

Can you cite the studies that report benefits for CTE and tbi? Cause I’d love to take a look at those.

Were they giving tours at any point? I would love to have seen it.
When I went thru it 40+ years ago, someone we knew was staying there. We went all over the house unsupervised. We heard all the stories growing up but we saw nothing uhh, supernatural 😎.. I will say, that basement was damn creepy though especially knowing some of its history...

The doctor (Lenita Thibault) that delivered my youngest owns it now and I think she lives there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back