John Fulkerson Injury

I hope Fulk gets better soon and his concussion wasn’t as bad as it looked.

I agree with others, Flagrant 2s need a worse penalty somehow. Like opposing coach chooses a player on your team to remove for the rest of the game or player is out for the rest of the year or something like that if you commit one (similar for extreme targeting examples). Currently, there’s an incentive to intentionally throw elbows from your scrubs to take a guy out of the game

I agree with others, Flagrant 2s need a worse penalty somehow. Like opposing coach chooses a player on your team to remove for the rest of the game or player is out for the rest of the year or something like that if you commit one (similar for extreme targeting examples). Currently, there’s an incentive to intentionally throw elbows from your scrubs to take a guy out of the game

It most certainly didn't feel fair that we lost Fulky for the rest of the game and only the guy who committed the flagrant injury had to leave. Fulky is the better and more valuable player, so we were penalized even more for Florida's trash move.

When a player gets ejected like that it should be like getting a red card in soccer. You play down a guy the rest of the gane 4 v 5

Not sure if this really hurts us, other than he is the "face" of this team.

I think we need a smaller lineup to have a chance at Bama.

Reactions: Malivol

Eh, should never have the ability to choose an opposing player to sit. Penalty and repercussion should be for the fouling player only.

Thank you.
ok. I now have a new least favorite player.
He actually elbowed Fulky twice with each elbow.
once might be a mistake but no way that second one was.
Danny White needs to call his brother Mike and tell him no more Christmas or birthday presents until that guy is suspended for AT LEAST one game.

VN Store

Back