Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah I forgot to tell you guys..we are going on a week long trip from Albuquerque to LA next month and hitting all the Zona NPs, Death Valley NP and hopefully Joshua Tree NP. I should get some real beauties on this trip...can't wait.
Can I stowaway in your trunk?..... Please... 😎

And not to mention that the same people who hate kneeling are totally silent when far more disrespectful things go on during the anthem (I.e. ordering food/drinks, going to the bathroom, walking up the aisle while talking to their friends, on their phones, etc.). Kind of weird.

Nah, I have a problem with that too.

That kid has soooo much potential...but that is all it is right now. I wish he would stay and work hard on his game like Admiral, Grant and Bone did for a couple more years..he would be the best we've ever had if he did.

Not to mention that it would be a lot of fun seeing them with a real point guard next year.

My 10 takes purty good ones too..
View attachment 356388
PlqbqRqYztxQtkGCs-gbsTncuWNJVz21RbpeTooqy1viiUDQu-jD6hAF2mCpQElBwg3fWCTWFYRmvhnl58SfC18qMnBZJf6RFzxmgAV-PlCABtiuZggsuHG9W_NpVUbuPxYdtrdUZONQ3Eha3cbczbMdFJKIOkluzGas3v4ryvb93TAgVS_FY2SbFqc0SVeT4YlIsJojQBs7ZJulvq1I7YqNh2CQJQV4CsgBxsdgguNbITnozZ38puIr5htgDyftMxnCK6U8mZfW3wlDsAvx-oJurNXqtOFPiF4dT3vegvXrN8LfIpM1OluIesTGyy_2sZ-XIvjOVhO7Me8_aF-AOafj7hT8C5IiFHoAmoXliUNu4ENYPJMAZFBeVLUNw1msfcPevv5vHgw7EHbk_f1NN-WQwzAlAkwTonWHK4M4aumr2TKtyc4ZBjsc_DVbsNAq4GhfVLGoNliRKS1Ye5zwdIGAbGKl-SbpfIOwcKhJdOs_iTdv9-rC6qxSjnx8U_VXPOWlcTchPI6bRMpkc7TywRYvZbvy4CvoXGk1C-keQZr4fzD2iEpdgZpeu2E8SuBXd2E0c9dQPBXFWbDhBs_Ja6SZyMspB77BA4eYaOCp2SXTx427vbLEc75AelABzM8t5U7oMJOiXV99t_3OC3vq41taCYMCPevfv3NO32UMfLhwH9WTmds5Vy2NTdKhbQ=w959-h1278-no

Best cinnamon roll I ever ate.

Oh yeah I forgot to tell you guys..we are going on a week long trip from Albuquerque to LA next month and hitting all the Zona NPs, Death Valley NP and hopefully Joshua Tree NP. I should get some real beauties on this trip...can't wait.
Make sure you hit Sedona in AZ. Also, very close to Sedona is Montezuma's Castle National Monument. I would recommend that also.

Last edited:
In the deep dark hills of Eastern Kentucky
That's the place where I trace my bloodline
And its there I read on a hillside gravestone
You will never leave Harlan alive
On this lonely road, trying to make it home
Doing it by my lonesome, pissed off, who wants some
I'm fighting for my soul, God, get at your boy
You try to bogart, fall back, I go hard
On this lonely road, trying to make it home
Doing it by my lonesome, pissed off, who wants some
I see them long hard times to come