'22 TN QB Kaden Martin (Legacy)

Is he that good of a baseball player ?? I saw that he hit 252 for avg somewhere .. and thats HS .. HS kids hit 400 or better that go on and play bog time baseball ..maybe they looking at him as a picher ?? anybody know the scoop on the kid .. ??

Is he that good of a baseball player ?? I saw that he hit 252 for avg somewhere .. and thats HS .. HS kids hit 400 or better that go on and play bog time baseball ..maybe they looking at him as a picher ?? anybody know the scoop on the kid .. ??
Don’t know what his stats are in high school are but they put baseball players through combine typ events and he scores very high in those categories.... his exit velocity of 93 MPH is in the top 96% of the class.

PG grade of 10 - highest available - potential high draft pick / elite level college prospect

Kaden Martin Class of 2022 - Player Profile | Perfect Game USA

Idk his stats either but baseball drafts off potential more than any other sport, right up there with basketball.

It’s not like draftees play in the league right away in baseball. Plenty of time for development.

PG grade of 10 - highest available - potential high draft pick / elite level college prospect

Kaden Martin Class of 2022 - Player Profile | Perfect Game USA

Idk his stats either but baseball drafts off potential more than any other sport, right up there with basketball.

It’s not like draftees play in the league right away in baseball. Plenty of time for development.
Cool thanks for that .... seems with that exit velocity he would have more hits or a better average . unless he is swinging and missing ...

Reactions: TrippieRedd
Cool thanks for that .... seems with that exit velocity he would have more hits or a better average . unless he is swinging and missing ...

Man, perfect game was the most fun I had playing growing up.

I will also never forget watching the Houston Banditos. Best team I've seen play. They beat another team 24-0 at PG and their 9th batter hit two home runs, one of which was a grand slam.

Baseball is going away from average to hitting homeruns or striking out..... not much in between.

Did he commit as a baseball prospect? There's a glove on the table and he's wearing a Catholic baseball hoodie.

If he's on a baseball scholarship like Trey Wallace has reported, then he can't participate on the football team.

I could be wrong.

edit: Trey deleted this report.

Last edited:
If he's on a baseball scholarship like Trey Wallace has reported, then he can't participate on the football team.

I could be wrong.

You are correct without a waiver

No football team would give him a scholarship I am sure.

if he could prove he was a nonrecruited football player he could join the program later. He will never play football imo

That .252 batting average was from his sophomore year I’m pretty sure

VN Store

Back