'17 AU WDE Big Kat Bryant (UCF)

Highly unlikely an AU guy transfers to AL. He could be putting his life in danger from AU fans. Also would be the case for AL guy to transfer to AU. You just don't do that in the state of AL.

RB Corey Grant transferred from AL to AU in 2011.

Initially thought wtf but more I think about it he goes to a Hc that recruited him and knows him and to a league that he should be able to put up big numbers easily vs the competition he will be facing to pad his stats.

Reactions: mikemist
It's been pretty apparent he wasn't coming here for awhile, no excuse for anyone having taken their cup off on this one.

Reactions: VFLBerg
Another swing and a miss by the new staff. Not looking good at all. Pumpers flame away.

Probably saving room for all of the 5 stars they are about to sign. :rolleyes:
They don’t need 5*..... they need solid football players..... I didn’t want this guy bc he will expect to start and I prefer baron, Harrison, or Joseph starting..... wouldn’t mind adding depth though.

Another swing and a miss by the new staff. Not looking good at all. Pumpers flame away.
How is this a swing and miss by the new staff? He was transferring because Gus was fired. He announced he was coming to UT because Shelton Felton was his high school coach. Shelton Felton got fired and is a big part of the cheating investigation (along with Neids). Everyone is thinking he goes to Oklahoma. Gus gets new gig at UCF. He follows Gus. The new staff was never a factor either way.

That is a knuckle ball which is very difficult to hit. Relax and, realize the playing field on which the new coaching staff is playing. I am amazed how how well Heupel was put together a rather impressive coaching staff. Intelligent observers know that he was thrust into an almost impossible situation and I think it is remarkable that he has been to retain as many players as he has from both the 2020/2021 signees and the returning players. He will still have a competitive football team this Fall and will lay the ground work to begin recruiting better classes as he and his staff show recruit his style of football.
It appears that you may be the one who is swinging at air. I would rather be a pumper than a suction cup

Gus is gonna kill it at UCF
I doubt that he’ll kill it. 8-4/ 7-5 any given season and only because it’s the best G5 program in the country. He was set up to succeed when he took the job but my guess is he will be mediocre before he leaves just like he did while at Auburn.

VN Store

Back