Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
7f4b8b61-a50e-429c-9aaa-639a42dacee6.008810f5310b5e8b3f9e0f690eec8f52.jpeg

I’m probably the biggest Leach fan around since @HankHill ain't here, but this is accurate. The highs will be real high and the lows real low. We might beat Bama 52-50 then lose to VANDY 16-9.

So it goes with a fast-tempo offense.
I was happy with Leach for the entertainment value of press conferences alone.

They continously waste millions on a ton of raw players that never amount to anything, and that is dumb.

I know you are going to throw out a few names of guys that worked out and were worth it, but save your thumbs...I can throw out a ton of names that never amounted to much and this will just go round and round.

I think what they do is dumb, and you don't...and nothing is going to change that.
You're anchoring, bro.

Gladly. A top-3 scoring offense in the SEC with a bunch of 3*s at Ole Miss. Please bring that here with all our 4*s and let's outscore everybuddy.

And to think Pruitt could have hired Yurcich, Briles, or Lebby. Smdh.
Dont kid yourself. He would've micromanaged them the way he did Chaney.

Face it. Tennessee is a god awful program right now. Not a single kid on the nation cares about how good they were 27 years ago. The fact that some of you are so upset that the best player in the state went to Alabama shows how dumb you are.

Reactions: VolByLaw
Face it. Tennessee is a god awful program right now. Not a single kid on the nation cares about how good they were 27 years ago. The fact that some of you are so upset that the best player in the state went to Alabama shows how dumb you are.

Best player in the state is Walter Nolen

Bama and Clemson have both turned their last two full time starting QBs into (most likely) first round picks.

If you're smart you go to college because of the job you want after college. Same goes for picking a college to play football at if you are a top recruit.

Trying to use the in-state angle or some child hood fandom to override that fact is like trying to use monopoly money at Caesar's palace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back