U.S. Launches Millitary Strike Against Syria (merged)

Do you agree with Trump's decision to strike Syria?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The narrative from the right would have been the same regardless of the response. It is what the Legion of Trumpets have been wanting to say since Biden took office. This response appears measured and proportionate.
Appropriate?! Their aim was so damn bad it missed to country where the damn rocket attacks originated and the country backing them! It was an excuse to increase hostilities in Syria!

Itโ€™s refreshing to see the Democrat party update their policy stances. Enjoy being war hawks.

It seems like this ^^^^ is a prepared narrative from the right, regardless of the circumstances involved. As of right now, this is what the Pentagon has confirmed:

"The U.S. military carried out a single air strike in Syria against a single location used by Iranian backed militias. Multiple facilities at this location were struck during the attack. President Biden authorized the strike in response to three separate rocket attacks against U.S. forces in Iraq."

Can anyone explain what is wrong with this? This is not a case of interventionism. It's a response to military aggression against U.S. forces.

Keep making excuses for your chosen Chinese puppet in charge.

I don't think you're a Trumper, but I think you think like they do on occasion. Not that it has any bearing to my comment to you in this thread.

And many people would call me a liberal for being pro-choice and supporting criminal justice reform. I've gone on record as being opposed to intervention in the middle east long before biden became president.

Appropriate?! Their aim was so damn bad it missed to country where the damn rocket attacks originated and the country backing them! It was an excuse to increase hostilities in Syria!

Itโ€™s refreshing to see the Democrat party update their policy stances. Enjoy being war hawks.
It is bizarre to see how the Republican party has become so timid and passive. Avoiding confrontation at any and all cost to America's place in the world has become their new doctrine... just because of Trump's policies of deference and appeasement in global affairs. That is NOT the party of Reagan anymore. Trump has rendered the Republican party unrecognizable.

Reactions: Tyler Durden
It is bizarre to see how the Republican party has become so timid and passive. Avoiding confrontation at any and all cost to America's place in the world has become their new doctrine... just because of Trump's policies of deference and appeasement in global affairs. That is NOT the party of Reagan anymore. Trump has rendered the Republican party unrecognizable.
LMFAO Iโ€™m timid and passive because I am sick of two decades of endless sandbox wars.

Enjoy your ****ing sandbox bloodlust and justifying that assholes stupid needless wars.

Yeah ok.... donโ€™t forget the Iranian general that got smoked

VN Store

Back