U.S. Launches Millitary Strike Against Syria (merged)

Do you agree with Trump's decision to strike Syria?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Russia still is backward country. American will really find this out when they go to next years World Cup.

Their country may lack in places compared to here....but, it's not for leadership, I assure you...

We could only be so lucky...

Their country may lack in places compared to here....but, it's not for leadership, I assure you...

We could only be so lucky...

Good leadership always includes in-prisoning or killing opposition, enriching yourself off the backs of your citizens and changing the constitution to stay in power.

Reactions: 4 people
Good leadership always includes in-prisoning or killing opposition, enriching yourself off the backs of your citizens and changing the constitution to stay in power.

Unfortunately in the wild wild sand dunes of northern Africa, that's the only thing those people understand. They have never evolved past the tribal ways of life and don't understand how to live in a modern society.

Reactions: 1 person
The U.S. and Russian claim to be jointly fighting ISIS in and near Syria--and yet Russian has been rigorously supporting the Assad regime and has been involved in civilian atrocities in that country while we have supported the rebels trying to oust Assad. It is not a tenable situation, to say the least; in fact, it is pretty absurd. This idea that we should be pals with Putin is Trump administration idiocy. Putin tries to thwart U.S. interests and objectives every chance he gets--and if there is an incident between U.S. and Russian aircraft, and this could happen, it will be very interesting to see how this administration responds.

The U.S. and Russian claim to be jointly fighting ISIS in and near Syria--and yet Russian has been rigorously supporting the Assad regime and has been involved in civilian atrocities in that country while we have supported the rebels trying to oust Assad. It is not a tenable situation, to say the least; in fact, it is pretty absurd. This idea that we should be pals with Putin is Trump administration idiocy. Putin tries to thwart U.S. interests and objectives every chance he gets--and if there is an incident between U.S. and Russian aircraft, and this could happen, it will be very interesting to see how this administration responds.

The situation is the cluster f*** it is due to the last 8 years of idiotic foreign policy

Reactions: 2 people
Well if Assad and your buddy Comrade Putin weren't dropping dumb bombs on civilian population this wouldn't be a problem. But with Assad and Putin's forces being the uncivilized douche bags they are U.S. air superiority is necessary.

I honestly think we should keep assad in power. He's the enemy we know and he's moderate compared to what could take his place

Reactions: 1 person
Hezbollah and al-Qaeda agree prisoner swap as thousands of refugees return to Syria from Lebanon

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ror-groups-islamist-middle-east-a7870451.html

On Saturday, Hezbollah took journalists, including CNN reporters, on a tour of the mountainous area that it recaptured from HTS in recent days.
"The enemy was spread in the whole area. In terms of armament, they had everything. [Jabhat al-Nusra] had mortars, missiles and ammo. We used several kinds of maneuvers to liberate the area," a Hezbollah field commander said at a press briefing on site.
The unnamed commander praised the militant group's "exceptional and well-planned defenses."
In an address last week, Hezbollah Secretary General Hassan Nasrallah said the recaptured territory would be handed over to the Lebanese army "when the battle is over."
The Lebanese army has been primarily engaged in a fight against ISIS positions in the area of Ras Baalbek near the Syrian border.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/31/middleeast/syria-lebanon-nusra-hezbollah-deal/index.html

Last edited:
California CEO Allegedly Smuggled Rifle Scopes to Syria
Jijakli, 56, along with three co-conspirators, allegedly transported day and night vision rifle scopes, laser boresighters used to adjust sights on firearms for accuracy when firing, flashlights, radios, a bulletproof vest, and other tactical equipment to Syrian fighters. The items were illegally exported from January 2012 to March 2013, according to the Department of Justice.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/califo...-rifle-scopes-to-syria?source=TDB&via=FB_Page

2/3 of missiles last year intercepted. 2/3s intercepted a few days ago.

Another explanation being thrown out there for why only 20 of 60 even hit the ground but did no significant damage is that we may have just had our first encounter with the superiority of the S300/S400 missile defense system from Russia. Now if that is the case, that makes our bombing strategy obsolete.

2/3 of missiles last year intercepted. 2/3s intercepted a few days ago.

giphy.gif

I'm not pulling against the US. I'm hoping we turn away from this pathway to WW III.

No, you'll just believe any anti-US propaganda you can and slurp up anything that puts the US military in a bad light even if it's so absurd it cannot be believed at all.

I do find it humorous you cannot see the irony of accepting a foreign press release without question or hesitation and going on about the "superiority" of the Russian air defense system. You generate a chuckle at least.

No, you'll just believe any anti-US propaganda you can and slurp up anything that puts the US military in a bad light even if it's so absurd it cannot be believed at all.

I do find it humorous you cannot see the irony of accepting a foreign press release without question or hesitation and going on about the "superiority" of the Russian air defense system. You generate a chuckle at least.
I'm not anti-US. I'm pro-US Constitution.

VN Store

Back