'22 TN QB Ty Simpson (Alabama commit)

b6173b95-d9d3-4fd9-89ff-032b0d493639-5900-000002d7b5732b37-4.jpg

ty

Well your negative Nancy ego has to be stroked somehow I guess. If message board e-cred works then so be it.

Reactions: barrylee and CA_Vol
Ty just told 247 it is 50-50 Bama Clemson. We are 3rd

For the “last three weeks” Clemson had led for Martin (Tenn.) Westview 247Sports Composite five-star quarterback Ty Simpson, but two days out from his college decision, he tells 247Sports it’s “about 50-50” right now between the Tigers and Alabama.

Tennessee is the third program still in the picture.
1614216918215.gif

For the “last three weeks” Clemson had led for Martin (Tenn.) Westview 247Sports Composite five-star quarterback Ty Simpson, but two days out from his college decision, he tells 247Sports it’s “about 50-50” right now between the Tigers and Alabama.

that's that. the enemy.

Reactions: CA_Vol
Hope the staff is putting their eggs in Horn’s basket. If Simpson thinks he is going to Bama or Clemson to start with the talent they already have then go for it. This commitment will not be that big of a loss if we can get Horn. I really think that Bama and Clemson are trying just to keep him from Heupel.
I guess we’re just ignoring the fact that Alabama and Clemson were heavily recruiting Ty when Pruitt was still here.

Well that’s not good...

VN Store

Back