'22 TN QB Ty Simpson (Alabama commit)

right... but with him growing up a Tennessee boy and being a life long fan, I think he will consider us until the end regardless
He is considering us, considering us his third choice, so unless Bama and Clemson pull the offer he ain’t coming here.
Next

I am fine if he is. But not expect him to be. I want Horn more anyway.
There's just something about Horn that reminds me of Clausen. Kid just has this attitude about him. He also played against much better competition in HS. If UT misses out on Horn, they'll regret it.

i think the fact that we **** the bed in this recruitment. it was laid out in front of us to go get and we **** our pants. If he picks us, it will bc a shock bc of that.
If said **** is not continuing with Pruitt? Then bless the sewer. Nothing good was happening with one extra second of that garbage.

Hope the staff is putting their eggs in Horn’s basket. If Simpson thinks he is going to Bama or Clemson to start with the talent they already have then go for it. This commitment will not be that big of a loss if we can get Horn. I really think that Bama and Clemson are trying just to keep him from Heupel.

05e025999db0cf6343b27e6f3e678424.jpg

Hope the staff is putting their eggs in Horn’s basket. If Simpson thinks he is going to Bama or Clemson to start with the talent they already have then go for it. This commitment will not be that big of a loss if we can get Horn. I really think that Bama and Clemson are trying just to keep him from Heupel.

Tried to quote Secking but it didn’t work. Check our Horn thread. Heup is on Horn too

According to Wiltfong, the staff is recruiting Horn hard and thinks we have a really good chance.

Some are going to blame JH and use it to say oh told you he can’t recruit in the SEC. Just watch.
that may be the case, but its waaay too early to say. he also has pending NCAA and internal decisions that will thwart his ability to recruit.

ill give the guy his due, he's assembled a good staff considering.

What Hank South posted re: his CB to Bama:

This is more of a calculated guess at this point in time. I don't think Simpson is telling many people, if any, where he's going to announce for on Friday. But it appears to me there's enough positive buzz talking to some around the UA side that it warrants a Tide prediction. I'm not at all discounting Clemson or even Tennessee as the potential landing spots, but I'm making my pick formal for Alabama ahead of Friday.
"Even Tennessee" smh

VN Store

Back