USA Today Poll finds 58% of Republicans believe Capitol Riot was organized by Antifa

It’s all cool because all of that was “peaceful protests.” All those lives ruined. All that private and government property destroyed. All of those acts are textbook domestic terrorism. Yet were praised when they were happening.
And one certain tramp was even bailing those peaceful protesters out of jail

giphy.gif

Yes but the dude was asking for it

So as I have stated before we are dealing with adults, not children. Trump spoke his opinion. Nothing more. What someone chose to do with that info is their business. And whatever consequences that are associated with those choices are THEIR fault. NOT Trumps.
Trump knowingly spread false conspiracies for the primary purpose of riling his "adult" base. Pure and simple.

One officer from head trauma one person from a gunshot wound, and one was crushed to death. Another two from heart attack and stroke. I added 140 injuries because that is indicative of what happened. Go watch the videos of the capital police vs the rioters. You're not going to convince anyone that wasnt violence. There was a guy beating a cop with a blue lives matter flag. You and the stubborn cherry picking..

You mean the head injury that they don’t really know whether it was a head injury?

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
Trump knowingly spread false conspiracies for the primary purpose of riling his "adult" base. Pure and simple.

Maybe. But again the decisions to act falls on the individual. Stop blaming Trump and start putting it where it deserves. There was no insurrection. All there was was a group who took the words of someone and acted like idiots. They chose to act like that.

Show me where Trump specifically told these people to commit violent crimes.

Reactions: hUTch2002 and AM64
Too late. So far we've got this- antifa wasn't involved, but BLM was. It wasn't a coup attempt but rather a unaffiliated group of individuals who apparently stumbled into the building nonviolently. Oh and apparently I'm a failed DJ

Everything you just said was a adam schiff of the truth.

To be heard in a relatively peaceful manner.

Because of they were dead set on being violent, we wouldn't have a Capitol building right now.

And we'd probably be holding a bunch of special Congressional races too.

So, please give up this silly notion it was a coup or insurrection or anything of the sort.

Just like trying to burn a courthouse in Portland is not relatively peaceful, storming the Capitol, attacking police, and nearly breaching the room where members of Congress are sheltering after they've had to stop trying to certify the election is not relatively peaceful. Just my opinion.

So as I have stated before we are dealing with adults, not children. Trump spoke his opinion. Nothing more. What someone chose to do with that info is their business. And whatever consequences that are associated with those choices are THEIR fault. NOT Trumps.

As I have stated before, you would have made an excellent legal strategist for Charlie Manson.

I thought Trump and Obama were thin-skinned pansies. You, however, are the embodiment of Carlin’s opinion of lacrosse.

Nobody seems to care about being thin-skinned when somebody says they want whole cities to burn because they vote liberal.

What was the goal of the protestors that entered the Capitol, in your opinion?

To do what they saw happen all summer and hear their voices heard. Express their frustrations. You think they legitimately thought that the couple thousand, 99% unarmed, had the intentions of overthrowing the United States government? Organized enough to hold control? That’s absolutely laughable.

To do what they saw happen all summer and hear their voices heard. Express their frustrations. You think they legitimately thought that the couple thousand, 99% unarmed, had the intentions of overthrowing the United States government? Organized enough to hold control? That’s absolutely laughable.

Was "what happened all summer" acceptable to you?

Do you honestly believe a small number of people had the intentions of overthrowing the US government? Something that is physically impossible? That’s absolutely laughable.

Oh and your 99% unarmed comment is something that cannot be proven. But I guess all that damage, theft, harassment and what not is all peaceful protests.

Reactions: Rickyvol77 and AM64
Do you honestly believe a small number of people had the intentions of overthrowing the US government? Something that is physically impossible? That’s absolutely laughable.

Oh and your 99% unarmed comment is something that cannot be proven. But I guess all that damage, theft, harassment and what not is all peaceful protests.

Yes and they are idiots.

VN Store

Back