USA Today Poll finds 58% of Republicans believe Capitol Riot was organized by Antifa

Imagine posting this thread, making fun of people on the right, when the highest profile arrest out of the whole thing is a famous BLM activist (John Sullivan).

This is a special level of stupid.

Exactly. And he actually got paid a sum of $70,000 for copies of the videos he shot while doing it. The stupidity in this country is almost comical

Reactions: Wireless1 and AM64
Call me crazy but I'd say an American flag fashioned into a spear is at least mildly alarming

Alarming only if in the hands of a capable spear chucker. Although an American flag fashioned into a spear seems like a rather limp argument ... now if it's on a pole. Flag poles will have to be banned or carriers licensed apparently, and we certainly cannot continue having unguarded flagpoles around - even in federal buildings..

Reactions: Ttucke11
Reactions: LouderVol
Republicans push bogus Jan. 6 claim because their voters believe it

Only 4% believed it was an attempted coup by the former president, which it obviously was. Actual insanity.

The delusions keep on coming. Anyone here been added to the no-fly list yet?

Don't be Rupert Murdoch's bitch... turn off Fox News and talk radio and come join reality.
Oh you did it now. The resident Trump leg-humpers are gonna be on you like NRA management on a floozy red-headed Russian spy.

Reactions: lacrossepro70
It was started but not used. Stone got little traction with it and it pretty much died until Ali Alexander picked it up in 2018 and gave it life by stopping a Florida seat from being stolen. That was the first time the organization was put into use. It's not a code name for anything.
lol..........It wasn't used because Trump won.
It was a scam then (he was asking people to send him $10k), and it is a scam now.
I was joking when I said it was a code name. Just say it's synonymous with coup.

You can think the protest was stupid, disavow the violence, and still recognize this was not a coup. You can also be aware that in comparison to what happened over the summer, that this was a drop in the ocean.

What was the goal of the protestors that entered the Capitol, in your opinion?

Oh you did it now. The resident Trump leg-humpers are gonna be on you like NRA management on a floozy red-headed Russian spy.

Too late. So far we've got this- antifa wasn't involved, but BLM was. It wasn't a coup attempt but rather a unaffiliated group of individuals who apparently stumbled into the building nonviolently. Oh and apparently I'm a failed DJ

Too late. So far we've got this- antifa wasn't involved, but BLM was. It wasn't a coup attempt but rather a unaffiliated group of individuals who apparently stumbled into the building nonviolently. Oh and apparently I'm a failed DJ
How about the “it was likely several anarchist groups of which ANTIFA is only one” you seem to keep ignoring anything that doesn’t fit your butt hurt screeching.

The coup was code named "stop the steal". Anyone who fell into that nonsensical trap was unwittingly supporting the coup.
Trump knew he lost but was looking for a way to stay. Idiots were more than willing to jump on board. Jan. 6th was a last gasp effort orchestrated and supported by Trump.

How was it orchestrated by Trump?

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back