USA Today Poll finds 58% of Republicans believe Capitol Riot was organized by Antifa

lacrossepro70

Republicans push bogus Jan. 6 claim because their voters believe it

Only 4% believed it was an attempted coup by the former president, which it obviously was. Actual insanity.

The delusions keep on coming. Anyone here been added to the no-fly list yet?

Don't be Rupert Murdoch's bitch... turn off Fox News and talk radio and come join reality.

Considering how inept the attempted “insurrection” was, I wouldn’t be surprised at all if the poons at Antifa and the morons known as NFAC were involved.

That said, partisan true believers on either side believe some really stupid ****.

Considering how inept the attempted “insurrection” was, I wouldn’t be surprised at all if the poons at Antifa and the morons known as NFAC were involved.

That said, partisan true believers on either side believe some really stupid ****.

It was inept because Trump and his goons are the most incompetent politicians in the history of the nation and the organizers are inbred, Qanon, Nazi empathizers. The goal, aka stop the steal, was pretty obvious.

Actually, it's a lot crazier. One makes sense and one doesn't. Figure it out.
Neither makes sense unless you believe far right extremists would attempt a coup unarmed. After all the reports about said extremists that have been put out contradicting that possibility you still think it's probable?

It was inept because Trump and his goons are the most incompetent politicians in the history of the nation and the organizers are inbred, Qanon, Nazi empathizers. The goal, aka stop the steal, was pretty obvious.
Those exact same people have been labeled as armed, violent extremists by many in the US govt yet the worst that happened were some broken windows and desks and a stolen laptop and lectern? You sure?

It is no more crazy to believe Antifa planned as it is to believe Trump had some elaborately planned coup. Just calling it an attempted coup is dumb.
Well, they were dressed as Trump supporters cheering wildly as Trump addressed them, but I suppose it could have been anyone.

Reactions: FrankenVol54
An inept politician is someone like Basil Marceau. They do or say something dumb and you laugh and forget about it 5 minutes later. Trump has lived rent-free in the heads of the left for over 5 years now. Tell me, how is that kind of influence a sign of ineptitude?

Those exact same people have been labeled as armed, violent extremists by many in the US govt yet the worst that happened were some broken windows and desks and a stolen laptop and lectern? You sure?
How quickly they forget that BLM invaded the capital building in I believe 2018. Or how one of the leaders of BLM literally detonated a bomb outside the Senate.

@Freak can we get the ignore thread feature back for dumb **** like this?
I think it's a good thread. 4% believe it was a coup organized by DJT, including OP.
To illustrate the absurdity of the delusion OP believes:
16% believe in Bigfoot.
33% of Millennials believe the Earth isn't round
36% believe in UFOs
45% believe in Ghosts.
50% believe Biden is doing a good job

Curious- what's your take on the matter? Got anything reasonable for once or just more schoolyard ********?
I’d guess there were various factions from several anarchist groups, of which ANTIFA definitely fits, stoking the flames. This was an anarchist’s wet dream. And anybody that crossed the Capitol entry threshold without permission broke the law and is subject to consequences for their actions.

I’ve seen nothing that indicates this was a bunch of Trump supporters responding directly to Trump’s orders in breaching the building. That’s F-ing stupid.

VN Store

Back