'22 TN QB Ty Simpson (Alabama commit)

IF we somehow land Simpson, this would be the biggest recruiting land for a Tennessee head coach since when? Not just about his ranking, but for a new staff and where our program is right now.. I really think this would be the most important commit we’ve had in a really long time.
I agree. Not even just the talent level, but what it will symbolize to other recruits that he chose us over 3 CFP teams, aTm couldve been. Him coming on board could be our biggest recruiting tool.

I agree. Not even just the talent level, but what it will symbolize to other recruits that he chose us over 3 CFP teams, aTm couldve been. Him coming on board could be our biggest recruiting tool.
Definitely. Bailey was a huge pickup for Pruitt but I don’t think it really compares to landing a top in state guy with the sanctions we have looming over us

Reactions: T Dog
IF we somehow land Simpson, this would be the biggest recruiting land for a Tennessee head coach since when? Not just about his ranking, but for a new staff and where our program is right now.. I really think this would be the most important commit we’ve had in a really long time.
Definitely signficant. Potentially paradigm shifting recruitment.
Simpson has the "Chosen One" vibe to him.

I'd like to see him raise the level of play of his subpar teammates at Martin Westview.

Reactions: FairburnVol
With all of the ruckus around AP not going to the announcement, I think he will probably hang back regardless of what he knows. He seems genuinely intent on protecting the kid's privacy.
AP seems close to this one. I agree here. My AP interpretation is good, or average. It's Bama based on tea leaves.

There is a guy on here that seems to think I have an unhealthy obsession with Alabama. Lol, those that spend hours daily on an internet message board discussing TN are likely to despise our oldest, most hated inbred rivals.

Ill add this. If kid goes to Toilettown, Red Clay USA - he's the enemy.

AP seems close to this one. I agree here. My AP interpretation is good, or average. It's Bama based on tea leaves.

There is a guy on here that seems to think I have an unhealthy obsession with Alabama. All of us who spend hours daily on an internet message board discussing TN are obsessed with oldest and biggest rival.

Ill add this. If kid goes to Toilettown, Red Clay USA - he's the enemy.
Agreed. I can forgive Clemson but not Alabama. You just don't do that, if you grow up a Tennessee fan.

I’m full in on the conspiracy. Is the one nobody sees coming on this one View attachment 353642
Hate to admit it, but this is where I am too.

He's surely not gonna utter the words 'i pick bama' in that venue, in front of that audience, right?

He could pick Clemson; while still not ideal, that wouldn't draw the same amount of ire as the other would.

But he wants to play in the SEC.

So it's us.
1614106141736.gif

Reactions: orange parmejohn

He's surely not gonna utter the words 'i pick bama' in that venue, in front of that audience, right?

He could pick Clemson; while still not ideal, that wouldn't draw the same amount of ire as the other would.

So it's us.
View attachment 353647
As a parent, if my child ever uttered the words to me 'It's Bama'. I'm not sure how I could recover. There are so many great schools, and on one hand you want to be proud. It canr be the color, its uglier than sin?! It isnt academics, mouthbreathing happens there.

I would be happy to see my kid happy....but my heart would literally break to see that crimsin. No to mention, my wife's side are all Auburn grads.

So it's us.
View attachment 353647
If Heup pulls this kid, we can count on him hand picking his QB every year, moving forward.

Reactions: Jackcrevol

VN Store

Back