Who wants to take a shot at the offense depth chart?

Do you think your guy Maurer is locked in right now and pretty focused on football?
Dude needs to get on the Takeo Spikes neck workout ASAP, to save his soul from himself. He is ballzy as hell which I have always admired but he's too fragile and concussion prone as he is super lean. BM should get on a weight gainer and stay in the gym. I hope he looks different next year, but it's up to him.

based on what he does best.............in HS...........why not? UT needs explosive options, he seems like the most dynamic. I hope he lives up to the hype.
More to quarterbacking. This offense is easier to assimilate and transition to throwing but I think the other 3 candidates are far ahead of him.

Reactions: peaygolf
More to quarterbacking. This offense is easier to assimilate and transition to throwing but I think the other 3 candidates are far ahead of him.
We shall see...........It would be great to let Salter RS and evolve.

I really would like to see a depth chart where Dee Beckwith is at a hybrid Tight End position. Listed around 6-5 235-245

Heupel isn't stupid, you will see this man flexed out everywhere.
That’s exactly what I‘m hoping for. I want him Iso’d in the red zone and being a mismatch nightmare. Too fast for a linebacker and too big for a corner or safety. Basically I want him to be our Kyle Pitts.

Reactions: LittleVol
I really would like to see a depth chart where Dee Beckwith is at a hybrid Tight End position. Listed around 6-5 235-245
I was surprised at how he performed in his few opportunities as a RB last year. He didn't look like a guy that tall.

I think Heupel and staff have to be licking their chops over Beckwith. His ability to play RB, TE/HB, or WR means they can change formations without allowing the opposing D to sub (or breath). Playing that fast with a guy that flexible means someone has a mismatch. Can you imagine Beckwith moving from RB to WR outside the hashes leaving a LB to try to cover Hyatt or Holiday?

I was surprised at how he performed in his few opportunities as a RB last year. He didn't look like a guy that tall.

I think Heupel and staff have to be licking their chops over Beckwith. His ability to play RB, TE/HB, or WR means they can change formations without allowing the opposing D to sub (or breath). Playing that fast with a guy that flexible means someone has a mismatch. Can you imagine Beckwith moving from RB to WR outside the hashes leaving a LB to try to cover Hyatt or Holiday?

This could be a lot of fun. It will be nice to have a staff that isn’t afraid to use some creativity in their schemes and personnel groupings. What a concept.

Reactions: sjt18
In looking at film of Amari McNeil and Jeremiah Crawford..both there kids look like prototype Tackles that Elarbee has explained ..they can move ..pull get out on perimeter ... William Griffin looks like a Guard only ..but I see promise in those 2 young tackles

Calbert is a tackle, so not sure why you have him at guard. CJH signed a juco OT. Plus, Carvin is without question one of the top 5 OL.

Calbert
Carvin
Mays
Mays
Wright

That’s a pretty solid Oline.
I had Calbert and Carvin mixed up then. I'd start with your 5 also. Darnell has had enough ole' blocks for me to not want him at LT but still a better option than Cade would be imo.

QB:
-Harrison Bailey
-Hendon Hooker
-Kaidon Salter
-Brian Maurer

RB
-Tiyon Evans
-Jabari Small
-Jaylen Wright
-Dee Beckwith
-Tee Hodge

FB/H-Back
-Austin Pope

WR-X
-Velus Jones Jr
-Ramel Keyton
-Walker Merrill

WR-Y
-Malachi Wideman
-Cedric Tillman
-Kaemen Marley

WR-S
-Jalin Hyatt
-Jimmy Calloway
-Jimmy Holiday
-Andison Coby

TE
-Princeton Fant
-Miles Campbell
-Jacob Warren
-Sean Brown
-Julian Nixon
-Trinity Bell

LT
-K’Jhron Calbert
-William Parker
-Dayne Davis

LG
-Javontez Spraggins
-Riley Locklear
-Amari McNeil

C
-Jerome Carvin
-Cooper Mays
-Jackson Lampley
-Ollie Lane

RG
-Darnell Wright
-Chris Akporoghene
-James Robinson

RT
-Cade Mays
-Jeremiah Crawford
-RJ Perry

What about lenneth whitehead - 4 star - big back

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

Very hopeful about our skill players in this offense. If we can find a LT and somebody to sling it, we should be stout on O.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
QB:
Hooker
Bailey
Mauer
Salter

RB
-Jabari Small
-Evans
-Jaylen Wright
-Tee Hodge

FB/H-Back
-Austin Pope

WR-X
-Velus Jones Jr
-Ramel Keyton
-Walker Merrill

WR-Y
-Malachi Wideman
-Cedric Tillman
-Kaemen Marley

WR-S
-Jalin Hyatt
-Jimmy Calloway
-Jimmy Holiday
-Andison Coby

TE
-Princeton Fant
-Dee Beckwith
-Miles Campbell
-Jacob Warren
-Sean Brown
-Julian Nixon
-Trinity Bell

LT
-K’Jhron Calbert
-William Parker
-Dayne Davis

LG
-Jerome Carvin
-Riley Locklear
-Amari McNeil

C
-Cooper Mays
-Jackson Lampley
-Ollie Lane

RG
-Cade Mays
-Spraggins
-Chris Akporoghene
-James Robinson

RT
-Darnell Wright
-Jeremiah Crawford
-RJ Perry

Always was. There’s a lot not many know that had nothing to do with football or anything else made public.
I understand that everyone is a person and carries a lot of things with them. On the surface of social media it seems like he’s a very emotional guy who is always wearing his emotions on his sleeve, whether it be about football or social issues. It seems like he is very involved in social stuff.

I'd love to see him have a monster year. But I think Evans will be the man and Small second at TB.

VN Store

Back