Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Barnes ever going to sign a real post? I’m talking 6’10+ athletic big you can actually run an offense through?

He recruited Banchero and Jabari Smith really well. Then one day Banchero picks Duke (you can speculate why), and Smith recently said publicly that several wanted to visit together with Kennedy Chandler but Covid prevented it. Auburn is closer to home for Smith.

I’m not talking running some old school offense. Think Bagley from Duke a few years back, Aldridge etc. guys like that. That can shoot elbow jumpers and are actually athletic enough to put the ball on the ground a few times and strong enough to go straight up and not have to constantly shoot fall always like Fulkerson.

Wonder how Bagley got to Duke...

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Probably not, I still didnt think they were "good". Tennessee just sucks that bad sometimes. (Thats not an admission that I think this team is good, or will do anything in March)

We are inconsistent and struggle on offense, but people have to remember that this UK team has talent. It’s probably more of an indictment on Calipari. 5 top 40 freshmen including 2 in the top 10. Brooks was a 5 Star top 25 player last year. Cal has learned a little by adding experience with transfers with Mintz, Sarr, and Toppin. Yet they are 8-13. You think UK fans are crazy, but our fans would be going nuts if Barnes did that.

Also, casual fans don’t realize how talented Alabama is as well. 4 and 5 stars all over the court, and Herb Jones is an experienced 3 star.

We were the predicted winner of the SEC because of Fulkerson’s play to get him to a selection on the SEC second team last year to go along with 2 five stars. But when Fulky isn’t playing at that level and Pons has been inconsistent, then we are left with a still very young team that is inconsistent.

Probably not, I still didnt think they were "good". Tennessee just sucks that bad sometimes. (Thats not an admission that I think this team is good, or will do anything in March)
They’re not my prediction to. It’d just be funny if they did. They have the talent, lot of close losses. Isiah Jackson has had 3 good games in a row. All it takes is some confidence and a hot hand. Suck all year and still make the big tourney.... because Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back