'22 TN QB Ty Simpson (Alabama commit)

Funny thing is if he picks Bama or Clemson it won’t really be a big deal to either fan base. Just another drop in the bucket.

But if he picks us it would cause a cataclysmic boom that will reverberate for the entire year and if he has just a decent career he’ll never have to worry about being successful in any field for the rest of his life.

Your choice kid.

Callahan mentioned yesterday not to look too much into Ty not being on that heup house zoom call. It was more of a get to know more session and he has had so much one on one with the offensive staff daily. So sounds like we aren’t out of it yet but I’m still going to assume he picks someone else and will be pleasantly surprised if he picks us.

Building the drama.

The way AP has talked Ty would be squashing the TN hope if we weren’t a serious contender. He knows the backlash. Will have a lot of people at his announcement hoping for TN to be the choice. I don’t think he would purposely build drama using us. He can do that just fine with Bama and Clemson involved. He may not pick us but don’t think it’s purposely building drama

The way AP has talked Ty would be squashing the TN hope if we weren’t a serious contender. He knows the backlash. Will have a lot of people at his announcement hoping for TN to be the choice. I don’t think he would purposely build drama using us. He can do that just fine with Bama and Clemson involved. He may not pick us but don’t think it’s purposely building drama
Just smells like alabama to me. But I'm perfectly fine with Horn.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
My thoughts exactly, if he was to build drama he’d be taking up Bama or Clemson. He has too much respect for UT to lead them on.

Reactions: UTgrad2015
Funny thing is if he picks Bama or Clemson it won’t really be a big deal to either fan base. Just another drop in the bucket.

But if he picks us it would cause a cataclysmic boom that will reverberate for the entire year and if he has just a decent career he’ll never have to worry about being successful in any field for the rest of his life.

Your choice kid.

Even if he winds up in Montana?

VN Store

Back