Gun control debate (merged)

not a fan of wood furniture on most modernish guns.
not a fan of guns that look plastic.
congrats that is both.

Only trying to get this thread back on topic. I rarely post, but read every day and the last 2 days have been excruciating to follow. Forgive the pic, first one that I could find, lol.

Reactions: StarRaider
Only trying to get this thread back on topic. I rarely post, but read every day and the last 2 days have been excruciating to follow. Forgive the pic, first one that I could find, lol.

Don't be sorry. It's a classic rifle that should have become the Free World's Battle Rifle over that goofy FAL.

No worries. Even though I knocked it, I appreciate being able to discuss the subject matter.

Hogg starts his own pillow company so he can eat and get therapy, get's booted from a gun grabbing organization, and then has subsequent meltdown.

“To all those questioning my intentions sincerely f*** off I refuse to feel guilty about wanting to help people and feed myself and pay for therapy,” he tweeted. “You may not agree with how I do it— but ultimately I know what my intentions are — to help people. I’ll prove it.”

Hogg Booted from Gun-Control Organization for Shameless Money Grab?

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Hogg starts his own pillow company so he can eat and get therapy, get's booted from a gun grabbing organization, and then has subsequent meltdown.

“To all those questioning my intentions sincerely f*** off I refuse to feel guilty about wanting to help people and feed myself and pay for therapy,” he tweeted. “You may not agree with how I do it— but ultimately I know what my intentions are — to help people. I’ll prove it.”

He’s such a self serving little turd. God help us if ever becomes an elected official.

Reactions: GreyWolf1129
He's a single issue candidate, I don't see how that gets him much attention at the polls. On the other hand, he can milk these gun control groups as an activist for the rest of his life. That would pay a lot better.

He’s going to have to move out of Florida.

He's a single issue candidate, I don't see how that gets him much attention at the polls. On the other hand, he can milk these gun control groups as an activist for the rest of his life. That would pay a lot better.

But he's so brave!

Plenty of candidates that are single issue. His ego would force him on the ballot if given the chance.

Francis ORourke mocks this grifting gun grabber rookie.

not a fan of wood furniture on most modernish guns.
not a fan of guns that look plastic.
congrats that is both.

Let me guess. You like lousy commie guns.

iu

Mine was a sweet shooter.
Purely an aesthetic thing for me on the wood. Imo some of those early guns are works of art, and the newer stuff with wood furniture always comes across as a cheap knock off.

I dont even like the look of my preference in wood. *ok I have to admit with just a wooden stock it looks pretty good.

VN Store

Back